Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 10 House

9:28am BBT - Fishies~~~

Wakey, wakey houseguests!! It's time to lie, cheat, manipulate, scratch and claw your way to $500,000 for the entertainment of the live feed viewers.

9:50am BBT
They're up!

Michelle's up in HoH talking baby talk to the fishies. Keesha's sitting at the kitchen counter, staring off into space.

After a minute, Libra and Jerry show up on the feeds. Libra's chipper.

Keesha & Libra head outside to gather laundry and chat a bit.

9:54am BBT
Libra and Renny are in the kitchen getting coffee. Michelle's upstairs in the HoH bathroom. Keesha came back inside.

9:55am BBT
Memphis has joined the living, but he woke up with a bad headache.

He grabs a cup of coffee and heads outside to the red couch. Libra goes outside with her coffee, as well, but she doesn't join him. Renny comes out a moment later with her coffee and searches for just the right spot on the couch.

9:58am BBT
Ollie joins the outside crew. Keesha too. Dan still hasn't discovered his missing underwear, as far as Keesha knows...

10:00am BBT
HoH Shower
Michelle

Michelle's in the shower, and perv cam is on high alert.

They stick with her up there for several minutes...

CUT TO:
10:06am BBT
Jerry's in the kitchen fixing himself a protein shake.
The backyard crew of Renny, Keesha, Ollie and Memphis are still chatting happily... and wondering when Dan will discover his frozen treat.

10:07am BBT
Keesha steps inside and says good morning to Jerry.

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
Michelle's still upstairs in the HoH bathroom, now dressed with a towel wrapped around her hair.

Everyone else is outside on the red couch, chatting and laughing. Well, they were until Jerry joined the conversation.

Talk turns to the size of Libra's suitcase. Keesha and Memphis agree they've never seen one so big.

Whole lotta chatter... about everything under the sun, including Survivor.

10:35am BBT
Michelle joins everyone outside. Talk turns to fame upon leaving the house, and Keesha good-naturedly teases Renny.

Renny: You have a very high pitched...
Keesha: Voice. I know.
Renny: I wish I could get your laugh down.
Keesha: You guys are the only ones who've ever really teased me about it.

They all laugh. Jerry says his wife has a very high pitched voice too, and Keesha says her parents always used to tell her to use her inside voice. Memphis recalls a girl from high school who was gorgeous, but he couldn't stand to be around her because of her voice.

Keesha mentions Fran Drescher, and what an amazing life story she has. Renny does her Nanny impression. Talk returns to Fran Drescher's battle with breast cancer, as well as her traumatic home-invasion story, which included being raped while her husband was tied up and made to watch.

Keesha: That's why my doors are always locked.
Michelle: She didn't lock her doors?
Keesha: No. Cuz it was back in the day...

10:41am BBT
Amongst all the Fran Drescher talk, random from Jerry...

Jerry: Is Britney gonna come back?

It gets ignored the first time, so he tries again and he's able to sway the conversation to her... Memphis says "heck, yeah - her album went to number one while she was having all her problems." Keesha says she thinks so too...

10:43am BBT
BB: Ollie, please go to the Diary Room.

Britney chatter continues in the backyard. Keesha blames her family for her being screwed up. Memphis says she craves the paparazzi.. that she used to wake up in the morning, worried they wouldn't be after her. Jerry chimes in, "Paris Hilton too."

    ***Blogger rolls eyes at Jerry.
Jerry: I don't think she's pretty.
Keesha: I think she's pretty.
Jerry: Shes got an ego.
Michelle: Can you believe she wants to be president? That's ridiculous. Can you imagine her as friggin president?
Renny: What ever happened to her and Nicole Richie?
Michelle: Well, they're friends again... They actually go out with brothers... Then Nicole got pregnant and everything changed.
Renny: Well, if you don't want the paparazzi to follow you, you don't live smack in BH.

Everyone agrees.

Memphis tells a story about one day when he was on Rodeo Drive and some a-hole was non-stop honking, and wouldn't shut up, and he turned to his left and it was Sly Stallone.

Jerry tells a story about Mohammad Ali.. He saw him in an airport, sitting all alone, quite intentionally, and Ali called him over to talk about the war and fights and such....

11:00am BBT
The outside couch crew has dwindled to Keesha, Ollie, Memphis and Jerry. They're talking about Busta Rhymes, among other people... Talk turns to the weather.. how hot it is.. Memphis tells them that there'll be days in the Valley (where they are), where there'll be air quality warnings, and parents will be advised to not let their children play outside.

Both Memphis and Keesha agree they notice the air in L.A. most when they go to their home states and smell how clean it is...

Talk turns to Craig Ferguson. Memphis says they're taking a real risk by having them on the show, because Craig Ferguson could easily say something to tip them all off about something they shouldn't know about.

They recall how offended Jessie was when he called him Ho.

Keesha says she thinks he's funny and he's welcome to make fun of her all he wants.

Ollie gets it.

Ollie: When you think about it, Julie direct him and he comments.

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning carolyn and all!

april needs to slow down im not sure america's growing love of her can keep pace with all of her graciousness.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Memphis says he has a headache and wonders why. I think it could a Keesha laugh hangover! I love Keesha, but that laugh gets to me sometimes.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

It amazes me that people like April, who has watched the show before, thinks that all of her talk about being a good person, with a good heart and being so wonderful and beautiful, is making America love her! I mean come on, when has anyone who has adored themselves been loved by America. We loved Janelle with all of her blonde beautifulness because she was upfront and honest about who she was, she wasn't fake. I cannot believe that April thinks America has fallen for her!!

(That's my bash comment of the day, I usually bash game play and not personalities, but it had to be said)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is from Steven's MySpace... I am posting it for all the Jessie haters out there. At least Steven can show compassion and I know was I liked him from the beginning, along with Brian and Angie. ;-)


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first Opinion Blog


So I figured I should actually put a blog up that actually has some of my views and opinions. First I would like to address Jesse. There are lots of Jesse bashers out there and I have been one of them from time to time. I really think Jesse has made some mistakes in responding to questions and interviews and I think it is giving him a bad rap. Everyone makes mistakes and does things in the house that others don't understand or agree with. I think this is for sure the case with Jesse and I think he seems to get offended too quickly when asked about these times or situations. I hope that everyone will cut him some slack and let him try to his best to wade through this new found love/hate relationship with the BB Fans. Hopefully over time he will be able to look at himself with an open mind and be able to actually laugh at himself. If we can't laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at? Jesse if you read this please know that I am here to support you and hopefully you will take this as advice and not critisism.

Next I would like to discuss my relationship with Angie and Brian. Very quickly I just wanna say that entering into this situation I never thought I would come out the other end with such aweseome and incredible new friends. I can't express to everyone how much these two have made an impact on my life and I hope we stay close for a long time to come!

This Paragraph I will answer some questions I get the most of. Yes, I still really like Keesha, she has made some decisions I don't agree with but she is a great person at heart living in incrdibly difficult circumstances. I want Dan to win the whole thing and I think he is playing the best "Game" at the moment. No I really don't like Jerry or agree with any of his tactics, agruements or most of what comes out of his mouth. And last but not least, No Brian is not Gay!

Lastly, I realize that so many of you are emailing and wanting to have me reply and answer questions or just say hi. I really am trying, your emails and comments mean the world to me and I can't tell you how happy they make me. However, please don't be offended if it takes me weeks to respond, I can barely keep up with my own friends at the moment and all the emails I get just overwhelm me. Please be patient and know that I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE FANS!!!

Matt

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the start of the season I thought that the A&O connection was nothing more than a showmance between a desperate girl that couldn't stand not to be the center of attention and a young guy wanting to make a rep for himself.

I would like to amend that opinion. I still think April is desperate but I am now basing it on more than the fact that I just don't like her. Hey, I can be catty to.

There is a difference between confidence and desperation. Confidence is unspoken. It is all in the way you carry yourself and it can make a physically average woman seem beautiful and desireable.

Desperation-when you keep saying how beautiful you are, how confident you are, what a good heart you have, how you never approach a man because men flock to you like moths to a flame-or like hands being offered a pair of size double Ds to grope. Desperate people keep saying these things out loud in the hopes they can force others to see them the way they want to be seen.

Case in point-Angie:silent, confident, beautiful
April:loud, desperate, not so pretty

As for Ollie, I will go out on a limb and give him the benefit of the doubt. He may think that he has genuine feelings for April. The only problem is that, in the beginning of any relationship-especially one that starts in a whirlwind like BB-infatuation and love are interchangeable. They feel exactly the same. The infatuation has to wear off before you can tell if the love is real.

Even before April became one of the most hated houseguests in BB history, I would have bet money this relationship will not last. I give it about the same odds of survival as I would give Jesse to win America's favorite player.

They both have a lot of changing to do and like I said earlier, April stated emphatically, "My character will never change." Once again, I say-God help us all!

10:22 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Needless to say, but I'll say it. Steven is a really good guy and we lost him from the show way too soon.

He may act like a boy at times, but he thinks like a man.

Much respect.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning! (BB time, of course)

Anyone else get a little put off with April's rantings last night about how she will not be bothered by the lights and cameras after all this over?

She was saying that fame won't bother her because she's already been in a movie; had a magazine spread; only sits in VIP sections, etc, etc.

Bless her for any successes she's had and will have, but I have the feeling her 15 minutes will be over quickly.

Unless.....Renny tackles her and cuts some bangs to soften her (April's) looks. Go Renny!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the BB10 Dishers.

I haven't been spending a lot of time watching the feeds because nothing is really going on in the house. I really like Keesha. I love her laugh. Renny still cracks me up. I think Renny has been playing the game by making certain comments and getting some players to see her point of view.

Once Libra leaves the house, Keesha is going to have the biggest target on her. I hope she wins HOH and puts up Ollie and April. Memphis is stil playing a great game and has gotten the attention off of him.

I'm looking forward to tomorrows live show.

10:31 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Hey Carolyn. I haven't been close to a computer much over the last few days and I'm discovering that I miss you!!!

OK. That is all. Have a good day!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! My views change so much week to week in this game... esp this cast!
I am not a fan of April but at the same time I could care less about her.... this week I can't stand Michelle!
Michelle is the most unintelligent, obnoxious, clueless player I have seen yet this season (when it comes to game play!) Firts of all Michelle needs to realize that Keesha might not target her right away but Keesha does NOT have Michelle's back at all! Keesha has her main 3 people (Memphis/Dan/Renny) and could sway Jerry if need be... only Ollie/April want her gone but everyone is targeting A/O anyway.
If Michelle would actually allow her brain to work and paid attention to whats going on she could be in a better situation!! If Libra was to stay she wouldn't have anyone to turn to... without Keesha there she would be the next Dan in the game! Libra would owe Aril/Ollie/Jerry or who ever else voted to keep her. Michelle should make a deal with Libra now... Those two could be a deadly pair together!!!
I don't no but I was just thinking outside of the box. April, as much as I want her out of the house, is the only one that understands (maybe in part cause they hate each other) that too many HG are on Keeshas side!

Also, I love Renny but I can't stand the way she talks about Libra!!! I can understand how people would get annoyed with each other at times while having to see all the same people for 24 hours a day but come on Renny... You telling everyone you can't stand her and didn't like her since day one and all she does is lie?! Is she serious!! How two faced can someone be!! I swear I havent heard Libra say one cruel thing about anyone in the game other than game play talks (ex: dan & being AP, stuff about brian....)

At the end of the day it is just a game...

10:34 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

Good morning Carolyn and Reporter X. You do such a great job with this site and keeping everyone so well informed on what is going on in the house and outside the house. I'm hoping your investigative and reporting skills can help out inquiring minds on the movie that April supposedly had a decent role in. She's walked the red carpet and all the other stuff she shared last night with Ollie. I tried google and her name, but only BB10 stuff came up. Has anyone really heard of a movie she was in (small or otherwise)? What comes out of her mouth truly amazes me - I guess maybe only "beautiful people" think and talk that way (no offense to truly beautiful people - the beautiful people I know don't talk about themselves that way). If you hear of her starring roles, let us know - inquiring minds want to know. Thanks for all you all do!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

They finally brought up Fran D in comparison to Keesha's laugh.

No one can believe that her bf has never said anything to her about her laugh and she swears that he hasn't. She admits that her parents tell her "inside voice" sometimes.

Yikers!

10:44 AM  
Blogger frankie said...

Help! my real player crashed at work and I have called real player (got real people from India) they could not help...called three times. since I'm at work I called my IT person, he could not figure why it won't work. Can some one help me???

10:46 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Poor despicable April. Let's not get as shallow as she is. She's a very (physically) attractive woman. She has a great bod and that platinum hair men seem to love (don't ask me why). Her face (when not hate filled) is very attractive, above average for sure. She's no Angelina or even Angie, but she's is the personification of how inner beauty impacts outer beauty.

Interestingly, on the flip side, while also certainly attractive with a killer bod, I find Keesha most beautiful when she's being real, less makeup, more heart. She looks much better as the hometown girl she is then the Pan Anderson she wishes she were.

I'm shallow today, all beauty talk. Lol.

10:48 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

I hope that it is Jerry that decides to go to Dan with the get Keesha out plan! So Dan could go to Michelle with a So Much for his Word convo! You know that Jerry can't keep his mouth shut! A/O will probably then say we were testing him! I hope Michelle will see right through this plan and not trust A/O. Wella we have a M/D/K/M alliance :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Steven is obviously the bigger man, but we knew that already! :)

Anyone else having issues logging onto the feeds?

10:52 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, was someone talking about April being in a movie and pictorial spread? That was Keesha, wasn't it?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OH!! Carolyn is playing Eye-Rolling Olympics already!

****rolls the eyes back and gets ready for the defense.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Gator, I was the one who mentioned the voodoo doll. You are thinking along the same lines as I am about where to place those pins.

Have a great day everyone. Will be checking in later. It's vaccination time for all three of my girls. Talk about pins. lol

10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'mornin' Charlie :)

Frankie - Please try launching from the left sidebar here on the site where it says, "Launch the feeds"

11:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

How cool is it that Michelle's parents birthday is on the same day?

I think it's sweet.

I'm going to take a breather ... in other words I'm going to go nap.

;)

11:08 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning to you too Carolyn!! You beat me to it today! :)

Good morning Dishchicks and my BB buddies!!

Thanks Matt for posting that blog from Steven, he's a sweetie. Way too nice to Jessie, but oh well.

All these true confessions between April and Ollie could (I hope) cause a rift between them. Probably not, they get all needy for sex again and all will be made up.

I hope Michelle finds out about the plan to evict Keesha, she'll go ballistic. I don't think Jerry will find a way to approach Dan and even if he does, Dan won't go for it.

For people who don't have paypal, you have Carolyn's email addy so do an email money transfer through your bank. It's available online.

Will be popping in throughout the day but won't be on here tonight. I'm going to Motley Crue.

Gaytor, have a great time with Kenny and hope your shows over the weekend go spectacular!!! Have fun. :)

Hgs to you all, have a wonderful day.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think April comes with alot of baggage maybe to much for Ollie to carry, and as far as a history, you could probably fill a novel that would rival War and Peace. Can't wait for her to LEAVE!!! She's just to beautiful & lovable for me I guess. Go R/K/D/M win HOH!!!!!


Someone in West Texas

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane - April was telling Ollie last night that she had been in a movie - a substantial movie (???)

I'm trying so hard not to be hateful toward that girl, but alas, I believe the girl IS a brain f*rt!

11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new top post :)

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....maybe when April was saying she was in a movie and a 7-page magazine spread - she was mocking Keesha.

I could have started watching at the wrong point and missed the beginning of the conversation.

If that's the case, I'm wrong - and I may have had a brain f*rt!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Jane - Last night April told Ollie and Jerry that she had been in the limelight, that she had done a "blockbuster" movie, done a seven page spread for a "big" sport magazine and never has to stand in line for bars etc. in Scottsdale. She went on and on about all the professional athletes she knows, dated and how EVERYONE knows who she is blah, blah, blah!

Marci

11:20 AM  
Blogger James said...

my guess on Aprils "Red Carpet Walk", or should I say "Blockbuster" movie appearance.... Think Crazy James

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gang! Hello Caroline.....

For the record, Fran Drescher had Uterine Cancer. The most curable of all female related cancers. I know because I lost my Mom to it 7 1/2 years ago. She never went to the doctors......
~Joanne~

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missyoudadI've been posting as anon again because I can't seem to sign into googl/blogger. Oh well, I said I wasn't computer savvy.

I wanted to respond to an earlier post that worried about April's mental health when she leaves the show. I agree. I really do NOT like her but I am not heartless.

In BB8, I had similar concerns for Amber. She was one of the first HG's I passionately and vocally despised. But I also realized that in her own mind she was so convinced that she was a good person and a good christian that when she left the house she was going to fall hard and fast and probably need professional help.

However, I also take the stand that no matter what kind of emotional issues or past abuse or baggage a person carries, it's not fair for all the people they come into contact with to suffer the same abuse.

April has obviously suffered some kind of abuse, bad relationship or major disappointment in her life. Can I sympathize-yes. Will I volunteer to stand in the line of fire when she decides to hurt everyone in her path the way she has been hurt. Hell no.

When I go to the animal shelter, my heart always goes out to the scared dog that sits in the corner shaking or growling. They have usually suffered abuse and their mistrust of people is justified. But that is not the dog I am going to bring home for my family pet because that dog that I pity is the same dog that will bite me as soon as I turn my back.

Bite before being bitten-it seems to be the rule April lives her life by.

Grendon4

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been posting as anon again because I can't seem to sign into googl/blogger. Oh well, I said I wasn't computer savvy.

I wanted to respond to an earlier post that worried about April's mental health when she leaves the show. I agree. I really do NOT like her but I am not heartless.

In BB8, I had similar concerns for Amber. She was one of the first HG's I passionately and vocally despised. But I also realized that in her own mind she was so convinced that she was a good person and a good christian that when she left the house she was going to fall hard and fast and probably need professional help.

However, I also take the stand that no matter what kind of emotional issues or past abuse or baggage a person carries, it's not fair for all the people they come into contact with to suffer the same abuse.

April has obviously suffered some kind of abuse, bad relationship or major disappointment in her life. Can I sympathize-yes. Will I volunteer to stand in the line of fire when she decides to hurt everyone in her path the way she has been hurt. Hell no.

When I go to the animal shelter, my heart always goes out to the scared dog that sits in the corner shaking or growling. They have usually suffered abuse and their mistrust of people is justified. But that is not the dog I am going to bring home for my family pet because that dog that I pity is the same dog that will bite me as soon as I turn my back.

Bite before being bitten-it seems to be the rule April lives her life by.

Grendon4

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having some REAL issues posting today. I don't know if they are not going through at all or if they are going through multiple times. So if this goes through, just wanted to say sorry.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Marci! Thought I was losing it about April's bla blas to Ollie

11:43 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I missed the talk about April being in a movie etc, I guess. Nothing about it comes up when you Google her. Couldn't have been a blockbuster, even the Crazy James kind.

Who knows, who can believe a word that mean little elf queen says.

Yes Izzy, it's hard not to be hateful toward her!

11:46 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Hi there eveyone.

If I could send Dan a message I would say thank you for being a class act, even in the Diary Room.

I get that he would like to see Libra evicted. I love that he doesn't feel it necessary, nor does he feel entitled, to assasinate her character in the process.

Admittedly, the drama is part of what keeps the game interesting for me. I must also admit that it's the strategizing and the mental aspects of the game that initially drew me in and keep me coming back.

I have never been in favor of the annihilation technique. Without having experienced this situation first hand I'd like to believe that I could work this out without being a "Jerry"

Kellie

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Keesha I think that she does have her flaws but thats what I like so much about her, that she is a regular person and is beautiful inside and out!!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7