Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Afternoon in the BB house

3:31pm BBT
Kitchen
April, Michelle, Memphis

Michelle and April are eating..

Michelle: You ok?
April: Mmmhmm I'm fine..

Dan walks through to go outside..

Michelle: We are two tough cookies..
April: Mmmhmm

FISHIES briefly..

Dan comes back inside..Keesha joins..Talk is about food..Michelle goes outside..

CUT TO:
Outside
Michelle

Michelle is alone playing pool..

3:42pm BBT
50's Room
April & Ollie



Whispers..They are discussing their conversations with Renny..
Ollie: She already has her mind made up.

Ollie decides to go talk to Renny again..

CUT TO:
HOH Room
Ollie & Renny

Ollie: I just want to run this one thing by you..I know your mind is pretty much made up..

Ollie asks Renny not to put him up against April as a punishment for being associated with April...
Renny: Don't worry about it..

Ollie promises her that he will make a deal with her not to put her up..

Renny: When you see my decision I'll hold ya to that..

Ollie leaves..

CUT TO:
50's Room
April & Ollie

Ollie whispers to April what he and Renny talked about..
Ollie: Sounds like she is not putting me up..If she doesn't thats the stupidest move..

3:52pm BBT FISHIES briefly

Ollie promises April he will save her..Ollie thinks no one thinks he will try to save her..

Ollie: If they put you up against anyone other than me..you are staying..
April: I still think its gonna be me and you..She just said that to..
Ollie: to get me out of the room..I know..

long silence..

Ollie: Who do you want out more Renny or Keesha?
April: Keesha..you know this is isn't Renny's decision..

long silence..

April tells Ollie she is worried their relationship will change this week..
Ollie: My feelings are the same maybe yours have changed..

April tells Ollie the game will change them..

April: We have to prepare ourselves one of us could be leaving this week..

BB: Ollie please secure your mic..
Ollie puts on a shirt..

April & Ollie are having a disagreement over things changing in their relationship..
April: It's game..
Ollie: I can separate from that..

Ollie tells April they can't let the game effect how things will effect them outside the house..
Ollie: I've already won..

Ollie: Don't turn against me..
April: I'm not..
Ollie: You already have..
April: I'm not afraid of losing this game..

Ollie says they should be afraid of being in the jury house alone with Libra..



4:14pm BBT
April: The only person I look out for is me..
Ollie: You don't want to lay with me at night? What I got the cooties now? We are against each other now?
April: I'm not saying that..

Jerry walks through..
April: I think he heard all that..
Ollie: I don't think so we are whispering..and who cares if he did..

April tells Ollie she won't let the game change her..
April: This game makes people ugly..

BB: Ollie please go to the DR..
Conversation ends..

4:38pm BBT
Kitchen
April

April is eating..Ollie comes out of the DR..April goes chasing after Ollie asking where her granola is..

BB: Renny, please come to the DR.

CUT TO:
Outside
Memphis, Dan, and Keesha
Dan: Here we go.

4:40pm BBT FISHIES

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




54 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

I have to agree with mikeinbama. Michelle knows what she's doing and is playing veryyy well... She is liked from both sides and it seems as though Keesha is the only one who sees it.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I am so anxious to see who Renny actually puts up! My opinion is that she should put April and Ollie up together! And then hopefully April would go home! I would really like to see Ollie's game play without April in the way!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I really hope Renny sees April for the person she is and gets rid of her next week
April needs to go!
and you knoooooow..as soon as Ollie left the HOH room he probly went whispering to April what he heard and that she was the target.
That boy is whipped =P

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so its gonna be april and memphis....sorry but i'm so over renny

3:52 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Okay I must be a die hard Renny fan, because I'm still holding on thinking she's putting A&O up and then put Jerry up if one of them wins the veto.

Come on Renny!!!! I'm sending messages her way. April, Ollie. April, Ollie. April, Ollie.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if renny puts up jerry and April she just made the dumbest move in the game.

3:53 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

lauri - I agree. I would like to see Ollie's game play w/o April. i know that my opinion of Michelle has changed at least some w/o Jessie there.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

I was so glad Renny won, but now I'm a little afraid for her. I think she is alienating some of the people who totally had her back by wanting to put them up as a pawn. I also think she will make them unhappy putting April/Jerry up, especially if Ollie wins POV and takes April off. I know it's risky as HOH because you have to make people unhappy, but she's ruffled more feathers with all her talks that wasn't necessary. April & Ollie were against her to begin with. I have a feeling April could easily stay this week and that makes me sad. I wanted Renny to go to the end, but now I'm afraid that won't happen either. So much for thinking it was going to be an awesome week (and getting to watch April/Ollie on block together). Crossing my fingers she's just playing all of them.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renny always talks about people not having any balls, shes playing HOH like a scared little girl. if she wants April out, then she has to put up Ollie.

3:55 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Not to worry your pretty little head, April. America is not putting you back in the house.

3:59 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

i agree why does she want to give April 2 chances at POV if she wants her out? thats dumb.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG when are noms done. Tonight?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with those who said that if Renny doesnt put up A&O it would be the dumbest move this game. I am wondering what is going on in her head because she is not giving any straight answers, and she could probly still be swayed to nominate a different way alll the way up until it is time. We are not here to make friends people you have to ruffle a few feathers to make the cash.
Heres hopin the final four will still be Re Ke Me and Mi. I would like to see howO could play tis game though without A, and being out from undernieth the covers all the time.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Also, why is Keesha leaving Renny alone so much. Renny was with Keesha alot. I think that is scaring Renny especially since she is now rooming with Memphis and Dan (who Renny doesn't totally trust). Keesha, Dan & Memphis need to keep Renny company and be in her ear more.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Obviously this is Renny's decision ... I love how she chased Ollie out of HoH telling him she'll hold him to his proposition after she's made her noms. You go girl! My faith in Renny is slowly coming back.

Let the nomination ceremony commence!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

It's really weird. I didn't realize how much Ollie REALLY cares about April till just now. He really does, enough to give up 500K I think. That's putting a pretty big bet on staying together after they get out of the hamster cage. He has stars in his eyes....

4:06 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle... Get the F over it! Libra took the vacation from you. Whatever. Stop slamming Libra. G-d.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Crazyzonie said...

Renny is not putting Ollie up.

Stupid, Supid move Renny. Now Ollie will have the time to turn things around in the house and not have to worry about taking himself off the block and saving April.

Even Ollie said that would be a stupid move by Renny not to put him and April up together.

April, you beotch, you want to blame the sky falling on Keesha. Do you not get a clue that Renny cannot stand you all on her own?

Only thing we can hope is that Ollie continues to be the dumb azz he has shown he is and will not be able to save April.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

texasgirl: (sorry, this is off topic,) I was gone last night after you answered me and didn't see it till this morning. I lived in Austin most of my adult life. It is still my favorite areas of Texas......

"On earth as it is in heaven, TEXAS."

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I agree with you Traci. She is making everyone uncomfortable and that isn't a good thing! She needs to look at the big picture! She has allies and if she uses one of them as a pawn, it's going to mess things up for her. Like Dan said "I wouldnt of put you up as a pawn but if you're going to put me up...."
She needs needs needs to put up A&O so that one can't save the other. She's a fool if she believes that Ollie wouldnt. I love Renny but she doesn't seem to have a good sense of character! :(

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April says: "So help me God, if I get voted out America better not put me back in this house."

Wish granted. See, we really do love you April. So much that we don't want you back in the house.

Funny, when April started the so help me God speech, I was picturing her wearing curtains saying, "tomorrow is another day"

New chop idea: April as Scarlett, Keesha as Melanie.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

genie, yes!!! She's like a child with her attitude. Seeing Libra's family made me like her a lot more!

4:14 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Sherry C -

I have lived in TX almost all my life & I have never heard that saying. I love it!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

They're ALL so frustrated with Renny right now, she needs to realize this

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renny Renny Renny!

what are ya thinkin dahling?!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Renny had the confidence and support of 4 people. After all these head games, she will have no one's confidence, no matter what she does, and she will not make it to final 4.

4:26 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Hey Sherry

I live a little over an hour west of Austin. I'm way out in the sticks. Turn left at the brown cow sticks. Literally. Moved here from the coast (a town near Galv.) Love it where I'm at now. :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Note to self: Do not take a sip of a drink while reading an Ollie/April conversation.

April: This game makes people ugly!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

so April thinks Keesha is pulling the strings on tis one. There she goes again blaming other people. The funny thing April is that Renny is keeping everyone in the dark....

4:28 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Grendon -- April as Scarlett O'Hara. That is tooo funny! I can see it.

But she will never be as gorgeous as Vivian Leigh.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

People, relax...Noms haven't even happened yet n ure all goin haywaire. Like the New Orleans beauty make her decision. I think we can all have faith that she will make the RIGHT decision.

Plus, if Ollie should happen to not get put up next to April, then we really don't haveta worry about him winning PoV. We all saw how well he did with the HoH competition, LOL!

~ Ryan ~

4:30 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

So what time are the nom's?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

maybe just maybe Renny is just doing this to keep everyone on their toes and so others see her as not much of a threat. Oh Please Renny put up A&O and Jerry as back up.....

4:31 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Okay I'm sending out a message to Renny

April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie, April, Ollie

Must get April out!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I am beginning to believe that Renny is losing it. As clearly as Memphis, Keesha, Dan and Michellee made it to her, she still doesn't get it. She had me fooled. I thought she had a pretty good command of this game. But, as we watch her try to get someone to come forward and ask to be put out of the house, she is getting more and more confused how to play it. She can make 4 people happy and piss off 2, or, she can make 6 people uncomfortable. She is apparently choosing the latter.

Oh, well...Part of my frustration is wanting to see her get to the end and she is going to blow it by repeating the mistakes of seasons past...

--Lane

4:34 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

prepare to witness the dumbest move of the season. April and freeking jerry! talk about demoralizing your alliance and putting doubts in their head about you. i thought renny watched this show.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

LOL dang. I thought this was going to be an easy week! Now Renny is just turning herself into a target. Even the people against her know it's foolish of her not to put them up *sigh*

4:36 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Nor would April be as pretty as Carol Burnett in her rendition of Scarlett O'Hara. Not even a green felt curtain could help April

4:37 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ryan - It doesn't matter at this point about who she puts up against April. The issue is, she screwed with people's heads and they will not forget this. She screwed her own game.

4:38 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

No April, this game just makes ugly people UGLIER FOR ALL OF AMERICA TO SEE!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Okay Okay Ry! I'm going to TRY and have faith! :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Here we goooooo!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Right Genie, she already has them all confused and frustrated with her... she can't take this back. they're not going to know whether they can trust her. I am just going to TRY to have faith that she puts up O&A!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

texasgirl, near Dripping Springs? west of Austin is the prettiest part of the hill country...

msfitz, I have had that bumper sticker on my refrigerator since right before I left Texas...14 years ago. I miss it so much. Once a Texan, always a Texan....

4:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Woohoo ... I hope this is it!!!

:)

4:42 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

theyll probably make POV the shuttle run! i hope they all treat Renny bad for the week. after this blunder she deserves it.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I am SO nervous, I really dont think she's going to put up Ollie!! I think she'll put up April & Jerry.

4:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

There's a new top post!

4:45 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh, but April, you could never be ugly. You are beautiful, remember? Do you need to get out your magic mirror. HEY, how about April as Snow White looking into the mirror, and the mirror saying "Keesha!"

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever posted that Renny is playing scared, probably hit the "nail squarely on the head".

Why else would she be doing this? For weeks, we heard her confide in how critical it was to get April out of the house AND to split Ollie and April up...So what does she do? Not what she wanted the other HOH's to do. Not what she knows is the smart move. No, she is having to take responsibility and proving she does not know how.

No one will be able to trust her going forward. Not because she is dishonest, but because she lacks principle.

I can only imagine how the house guests must be trying to deal with this irrational behavior on her part. She has put herself out of the running for F2...Doggone it.

--Lane

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting off the will she won't she bandwagon for a sec.

They are all talking about double eviction and fast forward and bringing people back. We know that the show ends early this year, between the 16th and 18th of next month most likely. Do they have time for these things? Double eviction sure and may need one but the others, I don't think so. Also the twist this year is no twist, or so I thought. Anyone thought?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I was worried about Renny when I saw her this morning. She just looked so serious and even a little sad.
I just don't get it. I thought she would be on top of the world.
It's great not to see April not looking so smug for once but she still has that brittle look.

4:56 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Dear April,
If Keesha is such a master mind that she can make Renny put you up... then why didn't you vote her out last night?
Smooches, Kellie

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie Sea, I totally agree with you....I sadly think Renny may have blown it with her own alliance. We will see. I'm trying not to be nervous.

Thanks to ALL of you Dishers for sending me suggestions on my Seven Deadly Sins chop! Mucho appreciated!!!!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7