Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Afternoon in the BB10 House

Noon BBT
Kitchen
Jerry & Libra

Jerry: Why'd they get us up so early? There was nothin goin on.
Libra: I have no idea. I think they needed to do a few diary room sessions.
Jerry: (deep sigh)

Jerry leaves.

CUT TO:
12:02pm BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha & Renny

Keesha: Piece of pita bread, with guacamole and hummus...
Renny: Sounds good.
Keesha: I love that guacamole.
Renny: I make it better at home. Is Memphis asleep?
Keesha: No.
Renny: What's gonna happen in this game, Keesha??
Keesha: I have no idea...
Renny: We're sein how this game is designed.
Keesha: I think it's a lot of luck.
Renny: And winning those things.
Keesha: That's what i mean.. I think you have to be very luck to win this game.

Renny: I'm so sluggish today...
Keesha: me too.
Renny: Is it hot?
Keesha: yeah, it's really hot outside.
Renny: I was thinking about going out there...

Libra enters... Talk turns to how different they all look with their makeup on.

Libra: Do you think we've aged?

They all think they have, because of the stress...

12:13pm BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha's putting makeup on. Libra's talking about aging...
Off camera, we hear April talking about SPF 50.

It's getting a bit testy in the Hippie Room with the aging talk... and then calms back down again.

CUT TO:
12:22pm BBT
HoH Room
Michelle, Dan & Renny

They're discussing Libra.

Renny: There's certain people I wouldn't vote for, and she was one of em.
Michelle: I know. Me too.
Renny: Now, if she was up against the other one, I'd have to...
Michelle: I don't like how she wanted to leave... voluntary exit.
Renny: What?! A quitter?
Dan: Another thing, there were thousands of people who wanted to be here..
Michelle: You should be proud that you made the jury house..
Dan: One thing about this game, you can never come back here.
Michelle: It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Dan: Exactly.
Renny: If I'm sittin in the jury house, y'all, come on. I've taken notes on a lot of people...
Michelle: In this house, things change so quickly. It's minute by minute.

Dan: You ok today?
Renny's exhausted... They all are.

12:27pm BBT
HoH Cont'd

Dan, Renny & Michelle continue chatting about family and traveling.

12:30pmBBT
Dan leaves, thanking Michelle for the use of the facilities... Renny & Michelle continue talking about family - Michelle's family. Michelle gets into her bikini and throws a tank and some shorts on over it.. Renny heads downstairs, and we hear her say, "Hey Keeshaaa" off camera, as we remain up in HoH with Michelle.

12:35pm BBT
Michelle says hi to her mom and dad before she leaves the HoH room.

12:36pm BBT
Backyard
Keesha just got out of the pool, and his lying down on the double chaise, chatting with Memphis who is still in the pool. She's telling Memphis about Libra's mentioning aging to Renny before, and saying she doesn't think she even realizes she does it.

Keesha: It's one thing to talk about yourself... but don't say it to other people.
Memphis: Most people would say F you.

The "I can't believe the things that come out of her mouth" chat continues for a moment, and then they both grow quiet in their own thoughts.... So much for all the sisterly love this morning.

12:41pm BBT
Dan comes out.

Keesha: Dan!! You're awake! You're alive.
Dan: Someone was supposed to wake me up at 10:45, Keeesha!
Keesha: No way. Such a fibber.
Dan: Someone's forgetful.

CUT TO:
12:43pm BBT
Michelle, Dan & Renny

Michelle's showing them where her family's from on the globe... in Europe and in America.

Dan takes his turn.

Renny takes hers...

Cute.

Michelle's in major baby talk mode today... and both she and Renny are breaking the 4th wall (talking directly to the camera and/or to specific people outside the house) left and right.

CUT TO:
12:49pm BBT
Outside
Michelle, April, Memphis, Keesha & Dan

Bikini Time in the BB House

Poolman Dan is doing a bit of maintenance. Unbeknownst to Dan, Memphis was hiding in the pool box (BB6 Howie's jack shack), and when Dan opened it, Memphis scared the heck out of him.

Keesha and Michelle crack up. Dan chases Keesha around the back yard... She hops in the pool.

CUT TO:
1:03pm BBT

  • Keesha & Michelle are tanning on the double chaise.
  • Memphis & Dan are in the pool plotting ways to get the girls...
  • Keesha busts them whispering.
  • Ollie's freshly shaved and heading outside.
  • Jerry's in bed, talking to the internet... or himself...
  • Dan approaches the girls with a bug of some sort... lots of squealing...
  • Good times on the feeds. ;)
CUT TO:
1:12pm BBT
Keesha goes in to the Hippie Room to grab something and tells Libra about the practical jokes.. She says she'll be out to join them in a few minutes.

Renny's telling jokes from the hammock, Michelle's a very willing audience, April's tanning, Keesha's back outside, Dan's under the water in his own world... Jerry's on the weight bench. Perv Cam's on Ollie...

1:16pm BBT
Michelle: She said that to you? Seriously?
Renny: Yep.
Keesha: Libra said we're all aging... I don't think she realizes. I really don't.
Michelle: That's sick.

Talk turns to chatter... Dan tries to pull another trick on Keesha. Everyone's cracking up.

1:19pm BBT
Libra comes out and joins the rest of them. Chatter & tanning & laughing continues...




CUT TO:
1:23pm BBT
Kitchen
Michelle, Keesha & Jerry

Keesha's plotting a trick on Dan.
Michelle asks her to wait til she gets back out there to do it.

Keesha goes back outside.

CUT TO:
4:24pm BBT
Backyard
Keesha gets Dan with the burnt hotdog... then at April's urging, she hides it under Michelle's towel. Michelle comes out and busts her instantly.

Fun with Turkey Dogs... ;) The HGs decide it'll be a great way to get the crows into the yard, and Ollie instantly balks.

CUT TO:
1:44pm BBT
Backyard
Memphis & Dan



Memphis: Dude, we really need Renny to win HoH next... She's almost got the best scenario in the house, ya know what I mean?
Dan: We can't bank on her winning though.

Dan says Ollie & Renny are in the best spots. Memphis agrees, saying the two of them can just sit back and watch everyone else take each other out.

Libra comes out. Game talk ends. Chatter begins. Subject: Hollywood $$. Libra asks about Tom Cruise. She says she heard he was the president of some studio now... Universal or Paramount. Memphis tells her they'd never make him the head of any studio.

CUT TO:
1:56pm BBT

Keesha's done with lunch. She heads back outside, joining Memphis, Dan and Libra. Dan's in and out. Outside is all chatter, as both nominees are present.

Ollie, Jerry, April, Michelle and Renny are in the kitchen area having lunch.

CUT TO:
2:04pm BBT
Another fish has gone on to the great ocean beyond... It's the big news in the house at the moment.

Dan comes back outside, sits next to Keesha and puts her instantly on guard for more practical jokes. She's smart to be concerned...

It's practical joke day on the live feeds, and no one's safe. Spark em up! :) Very Funny stuff.

ReporterX is opening a new top post. Please refresh the blog.

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




68 Comments:

Blogger ddugo said...

Hiya honey Bunny :) I'm glad were up and running!!!
Soon as our HG's stop being so boring I'll get some DishCaps for you all...
Till then thanks for each and every one of you :)
Dawn

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I always have the worst timing, I left my post in the morning.... :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I added this comment on the post below but just have to add it again regarding last night since there is a new post!

Last night was sooo entertaining.

I now like Libra... I think now that she isn't in "game" mode, her true personality is coming out. She was cracking me up last night!!

Also, Dan & Michelle were discussing who they think America would bring back... Michelle says "I def. think they would bring back Jessie since he got a raw deal". OH MICHELLE, how little you know! I don't know how Dan kept himself from laughing!!

And then of course, April and Ollie once again disgraced their families! What a night!!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Izzy - excellent points in the previous post! Renny will make a mint! We should give her the suggestion if she isn't planning it already!

And now using the new verb...
Can anyone Carolyn House Calls for me? It isn't working! :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I really like Libra too. I think she is the most real in the house...that definitely gets her into trouble, but what you see is what you get with her.

I really hope they vote Keesha out! Do you think there is any hope to that?

**Carolyn, who is your favorite HG? I know that you always try to remain neutral, but I'm so curious! :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone,

o my goodness.. what a day so far. thank you so much for being here. :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Michelle is too stuck on Libra putting her in the uni to vote Keesha out!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I couldnt get myself to leave the feeds last night. Memphis was HILARIOUS and i think a little whacked out, LOL. Him and Renny yelling "STELLLLAAAA" had me in tears!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Carolyn... No. Thank YOU for being here! :) Like we can be anywhere else? A Michelle would say... NEVAH!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh and another thing... Mr Big huh? Sounds like there's a story there! :)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Carolyn, for having the patience to still blog with all of the behind the scenes drama going on. We appreciate it!!! I guess it should be seen as a compliment that Blogger thinks you & Reporter X are robots...or maybe a sign that you should take more time off. Either way, THANK YOU for your hard work!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

The beautiful women in the house:

I think Keesha is an ugly drunk-but when relaxing and enjoying life like last night, I think she has a natural "girl next door" beauty.

Renny is just a big, colorful, beautiful personality tucked into a petite little package. Overpowering to some-just right to me.

Libra is a beautiful black woman, a beautiful woman period. Even the first week, when I thought I would hate her, I still thought she was physically attractive. And what's with all the insults about her body. Considering her weight in comparison to her height and the way her weight is distributed-I think she looks damn good. Add to that the fact that she had twins mere months ago. And it takes longer for your tummy to bounce back after a C-section.

April looks phony when she smiles. It looks more like a grimace. When she is not smiling, the hatred is so plain to see I am not able to see anything else.

Michelle...well, she has a perty darned good head of hair on her shoulders.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Miss Kitty: I wanted to repost my comment in the afternoon too, but was scared ;) But, you gave me courage to do it too!

I am going to miss Libra too. She can be really annoying, with her conversation style, but she is much more honest than many people in this house. I realize that honesty isn't necessarily the trait to strive for in this game, but she has been accused of far more than she has done, and I agree with her that in many ways she is the fall guy.
But, I think folks wanted her gone, like Jessie, because she is annoying and instead of being forthright about the reason, came up with the game to blame it on. They are gong to wish they had an annoying person to go up against when it comes to the final 2.

Also, I just have to say, I loved last night in the Hippy Rm! I was laughing out loud! The sex analog was hilarious and poor Dan was so embarrassed. I hope some of ya'll on the East Coast got to see it because it was late but REALLY entertaining.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

So, Renny and Michelle are best friends now? Just because Keesha is being nice to Libra? Give me a break. I realize she doesn't like Libra, but couldn't she be (and Michelle) be gracious about Libra leaving, instead of so damn mean?

Renny is showing a different side the last couple of days... I don't think she has ever given Libra a chance and, (dare I say,) I have to wonder if being from the South and old prejudices have subconsciously come into play.

I am from the South, and some areas have it so deeply instilled in them from childhood that they would tell you there is not a racist bone in their bodies but it's there, way down deep.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really starting not to like Keesha. She talks as much smack as April. I believe Libra is the most real in the house...good or bad. And why does Renny dislike Libra so much. I wouldn't be offended by the "aging" question. It wasn't directed to Renny.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff finally.

Michelle's geography lesson.

Michelle and Renny breaking the forth wall.

Memphis is in the jack shack.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...if Michelle doesn't stop with the baby talk I'm going to gauge my ears. It's just ridiculous...even my 6 year old niece knows better.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who were they talking about in this conversation?

CUT TO:
12:22pm BBT
HoH Room
Michelle, Dan & Renny

Renny: There's certain people I wouldn't vote for, and she was on eof em.
Michelle: I know. Me too.
Renny: Now, if she was up against the other one, I'd have to...
Michelle: I don't like how she wanted to leave... voluntary exit.
Renny: What?! A quitter?
Dan: Another thing, there were thousands of people who wanted to be here..
Michelle: You should be proud that you made the jury house..
Dan: One thing about this game, you can never come back here.
Michelle: It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Dan: Exactly.
Renny: If I'm sittin in the jury house, y'all, come on. I've taken notes on a lot of people...
Michelle: In this house, things change so quickly. It's minute by minute.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Genie, I rarely remember or have time for HC, but I was having that problem last Friday when I wanted to see Jessie with Evel Dick.

Kept refreshing the page, hoping it would show, but it never did and I wondered if I was doing something wrong or was at the wrong webpage or what. I ended up waiting until the next day, but watched it on youtube so I didn't have to put up with those commercials.

*RANT* Have you ever had it get stuck on doing commercials? It is like an insane loop! Drives me nuts because it takes forever for them to load, but I patiently sit and wait for it to finish and it takes forever to load again, and I'm thinking, oh, it's the show again, but no -- it's ANOTHER commercial, sometimes the SAME commercial. Over and over and over, Groundhog Day style! Aaaaarrrggghhh!

Anyway, to answer your question (which you asked in the other thread, I think), yes, I've been having problems getting HC to work. ;p

12:55 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon everyone

Just want to pop in and say what a great job everyone is doing with all the hoopla going on with the other site.

I've been reading and watching as usual but i'm feeling a bit like ms crusty pants today.

BTW sent a friends request to u Carolyn for myspace.

12:57 PM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Good Afternoon everyone. Hope everyone as had a good day so far...Glad everyone got settled down.

Well April is at it again..."That's awful.." Like it isn't awful to have sex on national tv and the internet.

Now don't get me wrong...I begrudge anyone having "relations" but when you know that the world is watching a little discretion is called for...but the girl lives in her own little world...so sad.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got to come over to this site and post, I was having withdrawals!
Carolyn and ReporterX do such a great job, thanks!

I agree that finally Libra is growing on me, she can be hilarious sometimes! Her style this week reminds me of hanging out with my girlfriends and just dishin'.
I guess she realizes her fate and is showing us that she has her “game persona” and her real persona. She seems like she would be cool outside the house. And hope that the TVOnly’s get a taste of that side of her before she leaves.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does breaking the 4th wall mean?

12:59 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

How quickly Michelle & other HG forget what they do or say. Michelle & Dan talked last nite about how Libra wanted to leave voluntarily the other day & now she is bringing it up again. Wasn't it Michelle who almost left because she had to wear the red uni & Jessie was doing what he could do at the time to tell her not to think that way? I said this yesterday & I'll say it again, I really have a very hard time w/ Michelle. I go back & forth about 20 times a day. Like, dislike, like, dislike, etc.

I just realized what it is about Libra, there is no filter between brain & mouth. She just says what she thinks & doesn't realize the impact of what she is saying to someone else. I don't think she means to be rude but when it comes out of her mouth it sounds that way.

1:01 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Do these houseguests have selective memory. Michelle is saying Libra has alot of nerve saying she wants out of the game. I think I remember someone in a red leotard saying she was leaving the game. Jesse had to talk her into staying as I remember. Good Grief people. Someone call these idiots out! I am not an Ollie April fan at all........but I was glad to hear Ollie tell Jerry that his speech was over the top.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the "4th Wall"?

Great job on the site everyone! I don't know how I would get through my days without it!

1:06 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Bailey, I believe it is Libra they are talking about because of the reference to voluntarily wanting to leave. Michelle & Dan talked about it last night. Dan was nice about it & Michelle was catty about it.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the jack shack. What pleasant memories...
Sure, Memphis may have been hiding... but what was he doing in there beforehand?

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey, they were talking about Libra in that conversation. The other night after the latest fight she was in DR for three hours and was talking about leaving the game.

Producers really don't want that because they don't have extra HGs they can bring in like on BB in other countries. People have left on their own from those shows.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

OMG I'm so grateful for Carolyn's epiphany!

I'd be lost because my service went out due to rain, but the showers are over and the internet is back.

I'm about to log onto the feeds now to see the HG's for the 1st time today.

;)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I miss swim club. Every since WW3 there has been no swim club. Come on America, request swim club.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

I have a dream scenario. Of course it is totally irrelevant to anything that is currently being discussed. But a combination of 3 things has it firmly implanted in my brain. Those things would happen to be

1. The earlier mention you made of your own personal "Big"
2. Last nights BBAD sex talk when the girls decided that the average sized man is 6 inches
and
3. My undying infatuation with Crazy James

Can you imagine if CJ was the 14th houseguest? I was just picturing how someone like Jerry would deal with someone like James. At least they have the same taste in underwear.

Can you picture James and Renny together, matching pink hair and all?

My favorite is thinking about how poor, sweet Dan would deal with it. He would have to spend the rest of the season either hiding in the shower or laying on the bed with the pillow over his face. I did notice that pillow had a mighty big smile. I thought maybe there was a hidden message there.

1:12 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Wendylady33
Is that your dog? He is a cutie.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Bailey: they were talking ab out Libra. She wanted to leave the other night. Lots of hatred in that room...

1:16 PM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Hello everyone. My first time commenting. Been reading since last season, thank you so much Carolyn and everyone that works so hard here!! I check in every now in then while I'm at work and my co-worker that shares the office comes over and we read together. I've got her hooked! Again, thank you so much for all this and keeping us updated!
~Robin~

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

good point bbwatcher, and Keesha said it in her drunken stupor.
We're the only ones around to call 'em out because we have nothing to lose.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well ty for changing url and still keeping the recaps up.

Is it just me or is jerry realy quiet today maybe he relizes every one in the house sees how he is and no one wants to be around him.?

I hope him and A go out in the next two weeks.

hope K/Dan/Mem/M or renny win this game and hoh

1:22 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Carolyn and gang-

Thank-you for all that you do! I didn't realize how much i rely on your blog, until it went down for that short time last night and this morning. I was going nuts wanting to hear all about what was going on in the house. You guys are the best.

1:22 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

grendon4

Loved reading your take on the women of the house.Also your Imagine in the previous post.

I look forward to reading your posts.Thank you

1:23 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Is it just me or is Michelle getting a little too red? She's turning into a lobster!!! LOL

:P

1:25 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn,
Thank you for your extra effort today.It was a long crazy weekend.

You're the best :) ;) :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

welcome, sleepycat :)

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is April? Don't get me wrong I do not want her to start talking or anything. Just wondering.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

Jerry is on his Dan/AP kick. He is observing and learning a lot. Did he graduate from the school of DUFUS

Delusional
Unsubstantiated
Facts
Unforgiving
Sourpuss

1:36 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Msfitz - Yup thats my doggie. Her name is Cheyenne and my brother rescued her from a drunk dragging her down a street.

She is a beautiful looking dog with Husky/Shepard being the major breeds. She is very eager to learn and i've just taught her to say "mama".

I love my pets!

1:40 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

the 4th wall is like a stage direction referring to the side of the stage facing the audience.At least I think that's it. It means they're talking to an audience.

MY fav line from last nite was the way Memphis described living in the house--
"Take a bunch of acid and watch 'Ground Hog Day'."

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone. I thought they might have been talking about her, but not sure.

On to another topic...HC. I was having a problem viewing it as well. It wouldn't work on the BB site and I tried the BB viewer to no avail. I guess I'll have to wait until CBS posts it on the BB website.

Did anyone see Friday's show with Jessie? Dick and Gretchen both get gold stars for handling that interview. Jessie doesn't have a clue. I was waiting for Dick to snap on him, but he kept his cool.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breaking the forth wall is when someone talks to the audience in a movie or tv show, in the case of the HGs talking to the camera. Breaking the illusion that they are unaware of us watching them.

1:45 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday and today...where's April?
Not that I really want to see or hear her, it's just curious.

1:45 PM  
Blogger ChronicBK said...

There is a BIG difference of Libra vs. Michelle wanting to leave the house:

Michelle told Jessie she wanted to leave the house; she screamed in DR about not wanting to talk (turning around so we see her name on her shirt; AND..she was NOT on the block; never asking for her suitcase; no fights with anyone

Libra: On the block; asking DR for her luggage; staying in DR for 3 hours.Fighting with people


RE: Libra: I'm not falling for any of her BS right now; wait until sequester time and how she will be to questioning the final 2. In addition, you dont want to clean on Thursday because you want to pack; UMMM..you got your suitcase way earlier; you moped around for a full day; you had plenty of time to pack. So please.

April: Obviously you should assign Jerry to cleaning the bathroom.

Jerry you want to be in teh game..then be in the game; I dont care that you're 75 years old; cook; clean..do something.

1:45 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Re Carolyn and her Ex

What is it? International Ex being JackA$$es day????


Sheesh i think we should be able to send exes to a secluded island.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

OK-Sorry I keep buggin' you. I'll try to give it a rest after this.

I am not computer savvy. We got a computer last summer and that was the first I had touched one. (Of course, knowing my priorities, I immediately subscribed to the feeds. No way was I missing the aftermath of the Dustin eviction)

Anyways, long question short, since I broke down and signed up for a google account there is a little symbol at the bottom of my posts (looks like a trash can) I was just wondering why it's there and what it means. Does it have any significance?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

I agree with Dan and Memphis. Renny and Ollie are sitting pretty right now.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Crazyzonie said...

Carolyn:

We will find you sweetie. For however long it takes to get it worked out. Your loyal dishers are not mutineers..hahaha. We love ya too darn much and no one IMHO works as hard as you do to keep all your loyal bloggers happy.

Why don't you take a much deserved break. I have a feeling liquor may be served tonight.

Rebecca S.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to Everyone...
I watched BB9 last season, but only on CBS. This season, I have BBAD. I do not have 24/7, but thanks to all of you, I can keep up with what is going on throughout the house the rest of the time. I look forward everyday getting here and seeing what everyone has to say. I never realized how much a person misses by only watching CBS. A person truly has no idea what is really going on in the house by ONLY watching CBS... It is obvious, they edit things to their advantage. Unfortunately,,(lol) I am hooked. Just wanted to say a big thank you to you all. I appreciate being able to come here and read what is going on there & everyones opinions...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I always felt that this site was part of the show and todays problems proved that. cbs should be paying you a hefty paycheck for all your work.
I wonder if they will edit some of Jerry's speech tonight.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie - I found yesterday's HCs on youtube (although I didn't see today's) - might be better than nuthin'!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

ChronicBK

I guess this is one of those guesses where people look at situations and come away with completely different opinions.

I looked at Michelle's behavior in the DR as akin to a child throwing a tantrum because they lost a game. According to Jessie, she continued saying that she wanted to leave for at least a couple days. Since they all signed on to play a game, I would have gladly shown her the door.

I felt that Libra wanted to leave because she was literally being attacked from all sides and felt like she was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. I don't think she was completely innocent in what transpired. But I don't think anyone signed on expecting to be treated that badly by absolutely every person in the house.

I don't know. I kind of thought Libra was reacting the same way a lot of us would whereas I thought Michelle was behaving like a spoiled brat. Just my opinion.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prank Wars have begun, LOL.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

You know what is funny? Dan would have been accused of being AP regardless if we'd chosen him. And, the reasons they give for thinking he is AP have nothing to do with the assignments he was given. The reasons they give are the same ones that made us all love him and want him to be AP...oh, the irony.

Now, leave him alone!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I went back and read that and I am not sure what I said made sense, except in my head! Oh well.

2:26 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Dan is so funny.

Poor fishy! He was attacked by the other fish. I guess this is definitely a BB fish tank!!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm so sick of Jerry. Everyone is trying to have a good time with the remaining days and he's always trying to stir the sh*t pot.

I can't wait until they drop kick that fossil out of the house.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I understood Sherry! LOL
I can't wait for them to come out and realize who America did love and who they did NOT love! Oh, April is going to have a rude awakening!

2:45 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

the trash can icon means you can delete your post if you want. Benefit of signing up for a google account.

2:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I'm taking your advice and taking a break... Whatta day!

ReporterX has a new top post for ya. :)

Please refresh the blog.

xo,
C

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but what Libra is referring to is the movie "Tropic Thunder" where Tom Cruise plays a studio head. It's as if Libra believes everything she hears as truth.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helllllllllllllllllo....it's after 5 in the afternoon and all you have posted in the overnight report? get posting SLACKDOG

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7