Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Thursday, August 14, 2008

BB10 Renny's HoH Reveal

9:15pm BBT
Renny Gets her HoH and bursts into tears instantly upon opening the door.

So much so that Michelle offers that they should all come back later...

Renny says, No!! Come in. This is my family... and proceeds to share all of her pics with the other HGs.

First up - her parents. She cradles the picture frames, one in each hand.

Spark up the feeds, folks! It's a brand new game in the Big Brother 10 House.

All of the HGs are gathered up there..

oohing and aahing per usual.

Gotta wonder if April and Jerry will even try to pull their typical HoH grab tonight.

They look at all the pics... then at the goodies Renny got, including white wine, and her HoH slippers...

Then.. The letter from home! Renny's in tears again reading it... It's very sweet.

This is truly a wonderful experience for you and we're so proud of you. Team Renny all the way...

Renny got a lot of perfumes, as well as candies and breast petals??

Here's some more pics for ya!

Renny: Can you believe that this is on national tv? My mother and father?

April: Ya gotta look in your fridgerator.
Keesha: Starbucks, I guarantee it.
Michelle: Is that Champagne?
Keesha: Strawberries and Chocolate!!

Renny: This is nice, y'all. Of all CDs.. Ella Fitzgerald.
Ollie: Who's that?
Carolyn: Are you kidding me?!

All the HGs are commenting on how weird it is that it's such a small group of them left.

9:32pm BBT
Everyone's still hanging out, asking questions about her fanily.
Michelle: What does the bird signify, Renny?
Renny: My mother. She always said if I saw a bluebird, that would be her.

A little more chatter, then..

Renny: OK y'all... I think I might have a glass of wine then I'll come downstairs.

***ie, everyone kissing my butt may leave now.

Everyone but Michelle and Keesha take off. 2 minutes later, they leave too.

Keesha: We'll see ya downstairs, honey.

9:36pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass doors.

***lol. So much for a little private time up in HoH. Renny heads down the stairs to join the others.

Here's a bunch more pics.







Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




27 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

What a nice letter! That is one good thing about all these people, they can put aside the differences and the game for a few moments to appreciate the personal side of the HoH.

9:27 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I posted this on the other post but I always seem to be one step behind.

I burst into tears watching her walk into the room. She went straight to her parents picture & to hear her say, "Mama" just broke my heart. She is one of the sweetest HG ever.

9:27 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I'm thrilled for her.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, was anyone else bawling?
I WAS!

The flowers, the letter, oh my gosh!

I love Renny so much!

9:29 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good night Carolyn,
Good night ReporterX

I'm glad you all had a day of rest today & it is very appreciated all the hard work you do for all of us. On a night like tonight when everyone is so excited makes it that much more work for you all. Thanks again & have a good night!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well lets hope Kessha can talk renny in to nomnating a/O pleaseee for gods sake.

Dan and Mem please be safe.
i hope this all works out the way it should. but if all in all they lose jerry i so wouldnt mind he would be gone so long thanks for playing byebye

but really wish it were A/O split up this week

9:31 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good Lord, Ollie is a sheltered kid!

9:32 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I'll admit I'm wondering why Renny would need breast petals of all things while in the BB House???

9:32 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Good for Renny! She looks SO happy!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

How can any of them not know who Ella is? Arguably one of the best jazz singer of all time? Are you kidding me?

9:35 PM  
Blogger CarmenCita said...

I posted this under the previous heading but I'll do it again
Hey carolyn its me twilitebynight
I finally got down with the blogger account...why didnt anyone tell me how much better it is LOL

I dont think ive ever been so happy and excited for someone winning HOH....I find myself just sitting at my computer with a smile on my face LOL

9:35 PM  
Blogger CarmenCita said...

I know I wasnt the only crying when she opened the door

9:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm so happy for Renny, but I feel sorry for those poor people who don't know who Ella Fitzgerald is ... hope they get educated.

Go Renny Go!

;)

9:37 PM  
Blogger CarmenCita said...

That just shows her true character...when she saw the white wine the first person who came to mind was Libra (or am I reading too much into it)...u could tell she was sincere...I know it irked the F outta Michelle.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

SQUEEEEE!!!! *Does major hip dislocating happy dance!*

"Renny: This is nice, y'all. Of all CDs.. Ella Fitzgerald.
Ollie: Who's that?
Carolyn: Are you kidding me?!"

Carolyn? You just made me laugh so hard I literally fell off my chair! I'm so glad you noticed that too.

At Lasssstttt started flowing through my head when I heard him say that.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

When she walked in and saw her mom's picture, I choked up.

OK. I stayed up to see Renny's room and hear the letter. Time for me to go to bed. :)

Nite nite :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I think BB is getting ready to bring in the mini...

Just sayin'. Why else would they do an exterior lock down right after giving Renny her HOH lovelies???

9:42 PM  
Blogger CarmenCita said...

msfitz @ 9:27
I was right there with ya!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the table is gonna get smaller!! They are on lockdown!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie doesn't know who Ella Fitzgerald is shame on him. Well we always knew he was ignorant.

Gotta figure out this google thing.

Van in Jersey

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Renny but I will be so bummed if she doesn't put up A/O and go against her own alliance.

Please don't disappoint me Renny!!

:D

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so touching to see when Renny walked in that HOH room and started crying, I got emotional as well putting myself in her shoes. I'm so glad she won HOH this week. April and Ollie better watch out.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ha! April just said you learn a lot about yourself in here. Let's hope she learns a lot more once she gets out!

Marci

9:51 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

I'm so HAPPY FOR RENNY. I love her! Glad she got her letters and room. She deserves it. Hopefully she'll put April up and get her OUT.

9:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

New Top Post!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cried like a baby, when Renny went into the HOH room. IM sooo happy for her. and then for BB to have them go outside, bring them back in so April could get her "prize".. that was cuttin into Renny's night. and even worse, she doesnt appreciate anything she got. does April ever appreciate anything????? she is never happy. unless she is in bed with Ollie. oh well.. I totally love Renny. i hope renny and Keesha go all the way.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I am so very happy for Renny. She had a hard time last week when Michelle won. She deserves it. I hope to God she puts April up. That girl has got to go. LOL

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7