Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mid Afternoon in the BB10 House

2:40pm BBT
Outside
Jerry. April, Ollie,
Libra, Memphis, Dan & Keesha

Pranks, Pranks, Pranks!
Jerry April & Ollie are sitting on the red furniture talking..Libra ,Memphis, & Keesha are poolside..Dan goes inside to get Keesha's scarf he had hidden in the bathroom. He returns it to her with conditions...He wants back his stuff or there will be a murder mystery later tonight..



There are very funny new pics up on DishCaps.


Dan to Keesha:
As a sign of good faith, I'll return the scarf. At 9pm tonight, you'll have one hour for a murder mystery to find Gizmo. If you don't find him in an hour with clues, he'll be gone forever.
Keesha: Gizmo wants back his toy Dan. How do you know it wasn't Memphis? Why do you blame it on me? Okay Dan, if you want to play that game, I'll play that game. If I don't get back the toy, you don't get back your underwear...
Libra: You took his underwear??
Dan: What's the elephants name? So I can get its tombstone ready..
Keesha: Ellie.. *laughs* I gotta get its tombstone ready..

Talk moves on to tv shows..movies..etc.

3:00pm BBT
Over on the red furniture Michelle has joined and talk is on HOH competition speculation. Jerry and Michelle are discussing whether its going to me mental or physical..
Jerry: I better win this week or I'll be short lived..
Michelle: It's gonna be an interesting one..they are just gonna get harder and harder..

BB: This is a lock down please go outside and close the sliding glass door..
Memphis: I think this house is making everyone crazy..
Dan: You better be on your A game tonight Keesha..
Keesha: Yeah right, I'm gonna kick your butt Dan..

3:10pm BBT FISHIES briefly..

HG's are on outside lock down..conversation is about Cabbage Patch dolls..etc. Michelle says her Mom use to work for Hasbro and as a child she got to test toys..Jerry is talking about GI Joe and old trains..

3:19pm BBT
HG's are still on lock down outside..Renny, Ollie, Keesha, Michelle, & Jerry are discussing.. um...human sexuality..and anatomy..



Jerry is talking about his 1st wife..He mentions he was only married to her for 12 days..he doesn't think his children know that.

3:27pm BBT FISHIES

3:32pm BBT
Feeds Back
Outside

Jerry is telling Renny, Michelle, and Keesha a story about being in the military..that he got really drunk and it took MP's to control him.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
Michelle & Renny

Lock down over..Michelle is complaining to Renny about how Jerry is out there talking about how in his day people married their high school sweethearts and there wasn't any divorce..then he follows it up with he had a divorce his family didn't know about..
Renny: He shouldn't talk about that stuff..

Dan comes in from outside to get something to drink..Memphis comes in and goes to the bathroom to change his clothes..

3:42pm BBT FISHIES briefly

Living Room
Renny, Dan & Michelle

They are playing a game, naming celebrities in alphabetical order..each says one name for the letter they are on..
A = Alicia Silverstone

After celebrities they move on to naming fruit, food, beverages, etc..in the same alphabetical style..

3:52pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Libra, & Memphis

Keesha is pacing..They are complaining about how long the day is since BB woke them so early. Keesha is missing the outside world. Talk moves to what other reality shows they would like to try..

Libra: I'd try Amazing Race with Scott.
Memphis: I'd do Amazing Race & Survivor by myself..

Libra is saying she wants to get the eviction over with.

4:02pm BBT
Living Room
Michelle, Renny, Dan

ABC game on going..they have moved on to cities..Michelle took a potty break and came back with candy to share..they go back to the ABC game..They are now naming superheros...then cars..



4:14pm BBT
Outside
Libra & Memphis

They are discussing Ollie is a nice guy who needs to get his head out of the sand..They both feel BB wants a shomance but it doesn't help the game. They are also discussing how at this point in the game no one can sit and predict a winner.

Memphis: You don't have to be well liked to win this game.

4:30pm BBT
Living Room
Michelle, Dan & Renny

Michelle, Dan & Renny have moved on to play the "Would You Rather Game" Would you rather eat lobster tails or craw fish?..Would you rather be in an insane asylum or the BB House?

CUT TO:
Outside
Memphis & Libra

Discussion is on the house, the fakeness of certain HG's during the lobster dinner..Fake people and what they will do for money.. Memphis thinks April is the fakest person he has every met.

Libra: I hope you f-ing win! After all that car hatin..I hope you win..

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




47 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

LOl this is why I love Dan!

2:51 PM  
Blogger James said...

I'm sorry, But even as a guy. DAN ROCKS !!! he's funny, compassionate, & gives great motivation speeches.

2:56 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Dan, Keesha and Renny are the only ones in the house trying to have fun and take their minds off of being in the house.

3:00 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I guess Jerry doesn't know how to relax & have fun. Need to start calling him "Oscar the Grump"!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Well I'm hoping that neither April, Ollie or Herry win POV. ANYONE ELSE but them! I might cry if it happens too. I almost cried when Michelle won last week!

3:04 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gotta head off here and deal with an a$$ but hopefully i'll be back later tonight after the show.

Til then!

Have fun all :0)

3:04 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Dan is so freaking funny! He keeps everyone entertained, and some don't appreciate it (one actually). Jerry is really turning people against him fast. His comments are turning even his "alliance" away from him, they are just plain mean, and uncalled for. We all know Dan didn't swear on the Bible or his religion, that was Jerry's interpetation. Keep up the good work Dan, the rest of us love you!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

Jerry was talking to April and Ollie and I really need to know something. He told Ollie that later he would tell him what he thinks he heard Memphis say this morning. Does anyone know what he thinks he heard?

Less important points from the conversation:

Why does Jerry think Libra should hide in the toilet? Is it because he has to hide in the shower every morning?

"Don't you think I'm funny anymore?" (J talking to O) I wasn't aware anyone EVER thought Jerry was funny. Humoring someone isn't the same as finding them humorous.

(about Keesha) "I can't stand that laugh anymore. It never effing stops." Kind of like Jerry's perpetual mean streak and the way he won't quit talking about the Judas in HIS house.

About the finale-"I don't think Joann would come. She gets kind of embarrassed." Finally! I have confirmation of what I have suspected all along. I understand completely, I would be embarrassed too.

3:07 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Ooops, meant, "Oscar the Grouch". But I'm sure u got my drift. My niece used to say grump & now I usually always say it the way she did.

3:11 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

anon @ 3:10 the answer to your question is listed here in the comments section under Rules in bold letters just above where you typed your comment..

3:16 PM  
Blogger piper said...

grendon4 - I've long suspected that Jerry's wife and kids have had a rough life with him. Can you imagine how controlling he is at home?

I thought Jerry said that Dan should hide in the toilet. Was it Libra he was talking about?

Jerry also said that Dan runs like a girl. How mean.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice recovery from site problems, Carolyn. Always nice to find someone in this world who goes the extra step.

MiamiScott

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh - more genetalia talk. It was pretty funny last night with Dan in the mix - blushing behind a pillow.

It's kinda creepy listening to Jerry.

3:25 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Ooooops Jerry appears the bubbles didn't come on in time!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

ROFLMAO

Oh that Jerry, he just keeps getting better and better at open mouth insert foot.

Married twice, but his grown children don't know about the 1st marriage???

Woops ... they do now Jerry, the do now.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL N2 - I bet his kids have learned a lot they never wanted to know if they have the feeds.!

Marci

3:33 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hey ReporterX, you are a sweetie pie. I know you were probably ready to strangle someone last night.

Thanks for hanging with us this afternoon. Tensions are so high tonight, there has to be another blow up before Thursday.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

I assumed Jerry was talking about Libra hiding in the toilet because he always talks about what a terrible body she has. But he may have meant Dan because he has been critical of his physique lately to. I guess that's what happens, you hit that Judas peak and it's all downhill from there. However, since he usually says Dan has NO body, in a way he is already hiding. Kind of like the invisible man.

3:37 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hey Jerry, guess the kid's know now.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I got excited for a moment, thinking only 1.5 hours till the tv bb show, then remembered it's Tues. and it isn't on until 9 tonight. Darnit.

Hiya Rep.X! *waves*

3:38 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I must say Dan is one HG I feel for not unlike Zach from BB8.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG jessie is blaming his eviction on (the other hpouseguest family and friends and Dans family and friends. and stuff not america)

and and on poor angie thats why he thinks his allince was broke up so quick..i just read this artical and im like OMG he is such an argent little prick.

Jerry and A/O talkign smack is making me sick as soon as they are talking i have to take my ehad phones off.
I hope Dan K renny M and mem make this alince and crush jerry and A/O

3:38 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

hi Alice!! yep I was panicking last night..thought I broke the Dish..LOL

Hi mikeinbama, hi Dawn!

Hugs & Kissies to everyone!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jerry and his first wife and the kids don't know. tsk tsk.

I found out my Dad had a first marriage which my Grandma had annulled for him when he was in Vietnam, when the daughter he did not know about looked him up after 25 years. BIG family secret came out. A long time before I looked at my Dad the way I used to when I didn't know. We grew distant for awhile after that. Can't explain why, but I actually felt a little betrayed when I learned about it.
So, I really hope Jerry's kids DID know about his first marriage before now, for their sake.

3:42 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Hiya RepX I know I thought "What did I do wrong this am myself"!
Whew!!!
Glad were up and running:)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I know we should know this by now, but is Craig Ferguson today or tomorrow?

~ Ryan ~

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

ry - tomorrow! :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger ♥♥MLady♥♥ said...

I thought Jerry already won POV?? And doesn't use it. Is that right or am I losing it? lol

3:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

ReporterX I am so grateful you're here to help keep us updated.

Kudos to you all working with the DishChicks!

;)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I was looking at the Dishcaps and noticed one about a DR lead for Libra. Was there any audio for that? I would love to know what she was talking about.

3:59 PM  
Blogger piper said...

bluex1969 - I know! I found out that my mom was not my dad's 1st marriage with I was 26. I was hurt that he had never mentioned it. Now that he's on his 5th marriage I guess that 1st one was no big deal. Oh well.

4:00 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Hi Alice I will have Kim comment back to you on the DishCap of Libra. She took that pic and I didn't see it myself. So let me leave her a message right now.
Dawn

4:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OMG Piper!!!

My Dad's on his 4th. I call Mom Number2.LOL

Amazing.

I'm going to have to remember this alphabet game for the next party with my friends. It would be funny to play while drinking.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks Dawn sweetie. Ya'll do an amazing job. I barely figure out how to turn this thing on, but recording the caps is great. You don't teach any Big Brother for dummies classes do you?

4:14 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

We all lean on and learn with each other here :)
I so enjoy doing the Caps :)
The HG's this year make my job pretty easy with all their drama!
I just wish we could use our video's :(
I keep taking them in hopes of a change;)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Piper,
I totally agree with you that Jerry's wife and kids might have had a rough life with him. He so reminds me of my x father in law and my x husband. Lordy I think I just figured out Jerry's X factor.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Alice

"You don't teach any Big Brother for dummies classes do you?"

I'll sign up for that!

4:26 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I'd say Ollie getting his head out of the sand is about accurate.

4:27 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Carolyn will be opening a show post soon..We are taking a break until then..see ya soon!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. I don't find the picture of Renny pretending to be a little person funny. If she put on dark glasses and held a cane, would it be funny? If she walked like someone with cerebral palsy would it be funny? I think not.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm really loving the convo between Memphis and Libra. They're getting real and Memphis' description of April is spot on.

;)

4:48 PM  
Blogger ChronicBK said...

I know this is old news (especially in BB time) but...THANKS again to the DishChicks crew for airing last Thursday's episode!!
(I'm actually a Jets fan)

4:59 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

oh gads!!! My Cable Guide shows that tonight's BB is the one from Sunday. Is anyone else getting that?

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn:

The RSS feed for the bb10dish site is set to headlines only, which makes it almost impossible to read in a feed reader. Could you adjust the settings so we can read the entire posts?

The feed for the regular bbdish site is already set so we can read the entire posts in our feed readers.

Thanks!

Greg

5:14 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Zany, the description on my Dish Network screen says veto comp and ceremony. HTH

5:39 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Thanks boomer. I'm hoping mine is wrong.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Lonnetta said...

The alphabet game is really good with kids - when you're waiting in line or traveling! We played it waiting to go up to the Empire State Building - took over an hour and a half - had to come up with something!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7