Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Evening in the BB10 House

The feeds are very fun tonight. :)

The mood in the house is just terrific... so much lighter than we've seen in a week or more!

9:39pm BBT
Outside
Everyone

The HGs are on lockdown outside, and they're wondering why...

  • Dan & Memphis are doing abs.
  • Renny, Keesha and Jerry are chatting on the red couch.
  • April, Michelle & Ollie are by the pool table.

Jerry has already begun kissing HoH booty.
Not to be outdone, April started upstairs in HoH.

Conversation on the couch revolves around the reality of the money getting closer and closer with the dwindling numbers in the house.

9:46pm BBT
Michelle & April join the couch crew.

Ollie is off camera, somewhere...

Talk turns from "the experience" of BB to BB related commitments once the show is over and/or they get the boot.

Renny: What are y'all gonna eat?
Keesha: Anything I can get my hands on.

They wonder if they're getting a full re-stock, or if there's a food comp tomorrow, and they're starting to ponder what might be the reasoning behind locking them out right after an HoH reveal. Michelle says the words I've been waiting for:

Michelle: Maybe they're putting a smaller table in.

Jerry thinks so too. Renny's still thinking about her gift basket. She figures the cologne must be for her birthday...

9:56pm BBT
Talk turns to how much weight people from past seasons have gained...

10:05pm BBT
BB: please go inside..



The door opens and HG's see boxes on the table..April's designer clothes have arrived..

Designer names: Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Steven, Andrew Marc, Webber, Diane von Furstenberg, Jay Brand, Cole Hahn,

HG's estimate the clothes value at $10,000...
Memphis: $10,000 easily..

April: Thank you Big Brother...well I should say thank you to Memphis for picking the wrong envelope..



April: They are European..
Jerry: European is expensive..

10:30pm BBT
Spa
Keesha & Memphis

Memphis is in the sauna..Keesha & Memphis discussing the value and brands of April's clothes..

Memphis: Hey, Maybe she can wear one of them when we say, bye bye..
Memphis waves bye bye..

Memphis feels sick to his stomach wondering what he would have received had he won the clothes..

Dan joins the conversation in the spa..Renny is in and out..

10:41pm BBT
HOH Room
Michelle & Renny

Renny puts a bow on the HOH room door and says that means don't knock..Michelle looks through Renny's gift basket..Michelle smells Renny's perfume..

Renny: You wanna sit down and talk a minute?
Michelle: Yeah..
Renny: What ya know Michelle? Do you know anybody who wanted to put me up?
Michelle: They don't tell me anything..

Michelle tells Renny Jessie thought about putting her up..Renny asks Michelle who she thinks the strongest player in the game is? Michelle does not answer..

Michelle tells Renny she needs to do whats best for her..



Renny: I'm gonna tell ya now April has a target on her back..

Renny: I like ya Michelle..
Michelle: I like you too Renny..
Renny: I'm not gonna put ya up..

Renny says she has wanted April out from day one..

Michelle promises to not put Renny up next week..She says she will swear on a bible and on her parents life..

Renny: They called me a floater..I ain't no f-ing floater..I'm playing the game..


Renny has told Michelle twice if she gets to take someone to the final 2 she'd take her..

Michelle: I don't think you are BS-er..
Renny: Someone threw your name out there today..I told them I like ya..and I'm not putting you up..
Michelle: Who?
Renny: I'm not gonna tell ya..

Renny tells Michelle over and over I like ya..I really like ya..

Renny: What's your take on Memphis..
Michelle says she doesn't know much..She thinks he is a cool guy.

Michelle: He's a tough competitor..

11:04pm BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha & Memphis

Keesha feels foolish she thought the presents on the table were for everyone..

CUT TO:
HOH Room
Renny & Michelle

Renny: Let me give you a scenario..If I put up April & Jerry..who ya voting out?
Michelle: I'd vote out April..only because there is her and Ollie..they are two..they are tight..

Renny: Jerry may have put me on the block but ...I want April out..I really want her out..she's unstoppable..

Renny is drinking a lot of wine..Renny says she will go with her gut.

11:12pm BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha & April

April says she feels bad that her clothes came during Renny's moment..April apologizes to Keesha for getting her designer clothes? April says she didn't want to seem overly happy..

April leaves..and Renny comes in.. Keesha asks Renny if she's feeling a buzz. Renny smiles and shakes her head yes..

Keesha: I'm so jealous..No, I'm not, I'm happy for you..

Dan joins..

Renny is called to the DR.

11:23pm BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha, Memphis, Dan

Keesha: Did she drink that whole bottle of wine?
Memphis: Nah, I don't think so..
Keesha: She has a good buzz..

Keesha, Memphis & Dan are talking about how hungry they are.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
Jerry & Michelle

Jerry and Michelle are preparing food for midnight..Michelle is cutting chicken..

11:35pm BBT
Kitchen
Ollie, Jerry, April, Michelle, Dan

Ollie is mixing food, looks like pasta..He puts a piece in his mouth then remembers he can't eat until midnight..he spits it out..

Dan and Michelle are buzzing around in the kitchen as well..Everyone's preparing food..talking about food..April's making cookies..Jerry's cooking a burger..Michelle and Dan are making chicken nuggets..

11:54pm BBT
Outside
Memphis & Keesha

Memphis & Keesha are discussing Libra's eviction..
Memphis: I think everyone's really enjoying her being gone..

They are hoping April gets put on the block..Memphis says he wants to know where Ollie & Jerry will fall after this week if April gets evicted..He hopes they can win HOH next week and put them on the block together..

12:00am BBT
Kitchen

Time to eat! All HG's are in the kitchen.. Dan goes to check the storage room for alcohol..The door is locked..He stands and listens at the door..

Dan: I don't want to get anyone's hope up..All I can say is they are not letting me in.

Everyone is eating..

Keesha and Renny check the storage room..No, luck..

12:05am BBT

Keesha cheers beer and wine have arrived..

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




92 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my guess is smaller table!!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF Renny is smart, she will nominate Memphis and (Jerry or Dan or April). Either way, Memphis goes home and she will have at least 2 to 3 more weeks of safety in the house.
~B in the NC

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can i just say i cant stand april??

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why hasn't it crossed renny's mind that everyone sees her and keesha as one, just like april and ollie are one. She's thinking too far ahead, if you have people on your side now (dan, memphis,michelle), use them to get rid of the other side, then it's every man for himself. i was excited with renny winning hoh, but now I don't know, I guess I wouldve preferred keesha winning. It would've been very simple... can you imagine after nominations when ollie and april aren't put up, "can you believe how stupid renny is, etc.."

10:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

Carolyn and Crew keep flipping posts. I'm having trouble keeping up tonight. So much going on tonight.

I also vote smaller table.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Maggoo32 said...

I can't stand April. Please, please, please, BB God. Send her pack'in and home! If I have to listen to her 2 faced mouth anymore, agh!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha is completely feeling safe! I hope Renny figures out that Keesha will toss her away before the end because she knows she will lose to her! Put Memphis and Keesha up

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww presents for April??

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn i was wrong...its for april. i can't stand april. grrrrr.

10:06 PM  
Blogger CarmenCita said...

I love how the BBAD cam is steady on Memphis face LOL

10:07 PM  
Blogger Iceland Turtle said...

I am sure they are putting a smaller table. I REALLY hope she puts April and Ollie up OR Ollie and Jerry and backdoor April....

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone eles notice how much April blinks when she talks??? how annoying!!! She needs to go!! I am soo tired of her!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Iceland Turtle said...

birthday for April WHY...taking the limelight from Renny. I can't stand April.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh puke - way to ruin a good night!

Marci

10:09 PM  
Blogger Iceland Turtle said...

Ok my bad...her DESIGNER CLOTHES.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best! BB really knows how to piss off Keesha, her face is on two screens on the live feeds, HA HA HA....I think Keesha is turning greener by the minute!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Wonder if Ollie will now realize what April is really about! Let's hope!

Marci

10:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oy vey.

Have to admit, was hoping for something a little more exciting than April's *designer clothes* reveal. Happy for her, but if there isn't something in there from Project Runway.........well, I can't be bothered.

My bed is looking awfully good.
I set GayTor traps, just to be safe, never know.hehehe.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha, please ..... rip her clothes. That would be funny! You know you want to!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Calzo!! Can't stand he AT ALL and haven't liked her since day 1. She needs to GO!

10:13 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

april doesn't even seem greatful for everything she just kind of puts it down and grabs another... she bette go up for sure now

10:15 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

yay, maybe April will brag and brag and brag and it will remind Renny how imperative it is that she goes home!

10:17 PM  
Blogger CarmenCita said...

Designer clothes - $6000+
Designer shoes - $1000+
The look on Memphises face- Priceless

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not stand her either. I wonder if she will still give Michelle something...like she said she was going to...you know since she has a such a huge heart and all. I think I just officially joined the eye rolling olympics.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't care what she has on, that sour puss nasty expression in her eyes and on her face will ruin any outfit.

Please, BB Gods, grant my wishes and get rid of april!!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I can't help but wonder how much April's clothes will appreciate in value before the end of the season.

Looking forward to Aprilflation.

10:21 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

its too bad it had to be april i wish memphis had won clothes

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's seemingly ungrateful because she doesn't recognize most of the designer names... watch most of it go on ebay when she leaves LOL.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"I think I just officially joined the eye rolling olympics."

Welcome, Kendall. Glad to have you on the team.:)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Sorry BB but IMO, very poor timing.

Can't believe a blockbuster movie star doesn't know all these designers?!? OK that's enough now get her out!

Can you tell I'm her biggest fan?

Marci

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is RENNYS night not 2faces night. Why is everyone being so nice 2 her

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CarmenCita...that was a good one! I think BB was trying to cause a little drama giving the gifts tonight before Nominations....

10:24 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Well that certainly ruined a nice new HoH celebration.

And April doesn't seem to be the least bit grateful.

But a luxury prize is a luxury prize=target! :)

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed they took away from Renny's spotlight... that's kind of rude.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so with Marci - well, hey, maybe when she gets evicted (i hope i hope) they'll roll out the red carpet for April on her way to talk to julie???

heh heh...

10:27 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OK, I"m in the Midwest and I know who some of the designers are. I also know the one and only Ella.

I think the smaller table will come the day of the food comp. The Boy voted Bologna. I voted lollipops. See if those jeans fit you after those, April.

Wait. Who's in Peta? And which one won't eat meat? Leather jacket? THose boots??? Seems hinky.

10:27 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I obviously lead a very sheltered life, I only recognize D&G???

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kayllah said...

What a way to ruin the evening and take away from Rennie winning HOH. But I must say that the 'bored' faces on most of the houseguests was fun to watch.

10:29 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Memphis is green with envy, more than Keesha I think.

10:30 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I want to see Keesha wrap herself in saran wrap again, and go into the sauna, while eat a giant bowl of ice cream. Hopefully she will borrow some of those clothes, then spill the ice cream all over herself, while she passes out from puking.

OK. Maybe I just want ice cream for myself.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Man... those clothes are worth 10k!?!?!

An hour later

Hey April, those clothes are worth 20k!

10:31 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Screw April, those clothes are fabulous. She's too provincial to know what she got. OMG, that jacket! And the high boots. Keesha is trying so hard not to show her clawing jealousy. But I can't blame her, I'm jealous too.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

April keeps going back to the leather jacket, describing it as "marc" and spelling it, and contemplating it, and spelling it again, and saying, "it's just marc, m. a. r. c." I'm wondering if "Marc" is feeling the love as a famous designer to the stars tonight.

10:36 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Watching this I wish Michelle won. She looks at each item with love and awe not jealousy. No sense of entitlement, just appreciation of how great it is.

I agree Memphis would have appreciated it more, but he will be able to get his own. Michelle will never get there, even if she wins all the money in the world.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

I'm glad everyone else is as grossed out by April as I am! That smirk, yuuuck!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... and to think they could've gotten away with giving her designers like Levis, Giranimals, or even Wal-Mart, lol.

I have to say Renny is a smart cookie. Yes, we would all love to see April, Ollie, and or Jerry put up, but Renny is looking at the big picture. She is not easily fooled. I think she's right that Memphis can't be trusted (though I really like Memphis).

At least she's giving us some suspense, not an automatic, obvious nomination potential!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good night, Carolyn, RepX, and ALL!!!

Have a great day tomorrow. I gotta help my brother during the day, but will be looking forward to the spoilers later on...

I would do something special for you a-la nonie or genie, or gaytor, but I'm not sure how to add to anything they have ever said, so HAPPY ENDING!!!

If GayTor returns anytime within the next 24 hours, tell him I'm busy touring with my boyfriend, Kenny Chesney, and will get back as soon as possible.(:p)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Here we go! Jerry is already sucking up to M, K, AND Dan! Man he's predictable! What b*lls he has!

Marci

10:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ahhhh the afterglow of my night with Kenny, and I come home to the most fabulous news .... But WOW! Libra unanimous. I never expected that.

YaY that Renny is the new HoH but I'm not liking her ideas for noms. Please Renny, PLEASE... put up A/O. the couple needs to be broken up. And it needs to be buh-bye APRIL.

What a way to take away from Renny's night. Give April her prize from last week and the ***** isn't even grateful if she doesn't recognize the particular designer's name. Typical April. I caught a few sour looks on her face as she was reading labels.

I'm starting to be able to read April's various sour faces and realize what any particular one is about. I'm getting ill.

Going back to my afterglow. Watcing BBAD for now but about to go to the DVR of the show tonight.


FANTASTIC coverage tonight Carolyn and X I'm sure you are around too. The screen caps are wonderful too.

Hi and hugz to everyone, I'll try to check in tomorrow between the photo shoot and the show. (If I can still walk.... :-O ... Kenny and I did it standing up all night long.

:o)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I love how straight forward Renny is. She is so smart. And pretty. And hilarious. Gah.

10:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY Blue. Welcome to the team...

*GaYToR picks up Blue's eyes and pops them in his mouth. :-O WOW those are BIG eye balls. Did I pick up the right things? >;)

:o)

cya manana!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Ahhh Renny, no! Not Michelle! She's a brat!

10:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gnite everyone :) I'm hittin gthe sack so I can wake up and do the overnight ;)

This is reporterx's post now...

Hugs to all! :)

What a great night!!! :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

BB needs to let America make Keesha destroy those clothes somehow, hehehe.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. Listening to Renny with Michelle ... is anyone else hearing Al Pacino in the godfather??? ROFL

10:54 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

G'night Carolyn :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Smooooch GayTor!

10:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gnite ilissa! :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Night Carolyn, sweet dreams to all of you.

I'm off for sleep too, my late night at the concert last night is catching up with me.

10:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Nite sweet Carolyn. Get some more much needed rest. Loved all your blogging tonight. Makes me feel like I was here. But >;) I wasn't.


Back off BLUE. Kenny took a day off tomorrow. WOOHOO! Don't come a knocking if the tour bus is a rockin' !

Now for X. gonna try to stay with you a bit, but I've had my Tylenol PM so no sure how long I'll be in an upright position... May go as horizontal as CaroBot soon.

:o)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Goodnight Carolyn! Great job as usual to you, X and all of Team Dish!

And if CVenus is still around - great chops too.

Marci

11:02 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Okay I agree with all of y'all this is Renny's night and I'm ecstatic for her. I love Renny.

But don't you think this is ingenious of BB to give April her clothes tonight. I mean really it's got to be a reminder to all the other HG how April is ungrateful and such a b***h "and" that she has gotten not only her clothes, but that money from the veto comp and didn't she win something else also.

You think this is BB's way of saying, "It's time for April to get evicted from the house y'all".?

11:03 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, GayTor, he'll be in my neck of the woods in just a few short weeks, and when he is, he's allllllll mine!hehehehe.

Hehehehe.

Hehehehe.

Damn. I was going to bed. What happened?

11:07 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

You know the more I think about it. BB put those clothes out there for her after Renny was talking about putting Memphis. Maybe they thought she wouldn't put up April and wanted to send her a hint????

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really digging this Renny/Michelle alliance. It makes me uncomfortable for some reason. What do you guys think about it?

11:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue, unless I decide to keep him in my dungeon for a while.

Are you going to see him too Blue? Leann Rimes was a great opening act. WoW! I remember when she was just a teenager or maybe a tween. She started at the Mesquite Opry House.. Mesquite is a suburb of Dallas.

Now to go veg out and watch the rest of BBAD. Then the show. I can't wait to hear the good bye messages, and it sounds like the comp was an elimination and they worked hard to get A/O/J out the fastest.

Renny finally said it. She wants April out, and Michelle agreed. FINALLY! They are seeing two people with identical votes as long as they are in the house.

:o)

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody's still up??? Greetings dawlins!

I had to laugh tonight when April got her clothes. Keesha - just being Keesha - gave them too many "snarly" face shots. Got the feeling they'll edit that into mix for the tv show to make her seem really jealous.

Funniest part was Memphis seemed to be the truly jealous person.

Have to sign off for the night. Sweetest of dreams to all.

11:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OK folks. I gotts head to bed. Nite Carolyn. Nite RepX. Nite GaYtor. Nite everyone else whose name I'm too tired to remember.

Love to you all!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Goodnight Izzy Dawlin!

Marci

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I don't like this MaChelle/Renny alliance either. It makes me nervous because I think Renny has been a brilliant player and like she said, she isn't a floater, she is playing the game. But Michelle will say anything to win right now. She is schmoozing everybody in the house, she just hasn't gotten caught yet.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I sure hope Renny is playing Michelle right now cuz Michelle is sure playing her. She doesn't know much about Memphis? Please Renny, don't believe her. Please!

X - Everyone is dropping like tired flies. You around for a while?

Nite Zany!

Marci

11:33 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I'm here..don't know for how long..

11:34 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

I think Renny is just trying to learn as much as she can. You know just sit back and let the others talk and getting as much information as possible. I don't think Renny would turn her back on Keesha for Michelle.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Texasgirl, I sure hope you right about what Renny is up to.
Hey, where are you from in Texas?

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nite Marci dawlin!!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ReporterX dawlin!! I'm a west coaster - can't believe you're still going. Talk about a trooper!!

Oh gosh, Keesha - shut up honey. "I want to win something" could be used against you.

11:47 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Sherry

Central Texas. And I hope so also. It just seems that Renny has a good head on her shoulders.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't quit y'all!!

Although I'm really going to try to head off to bed...again, before I hooked.

ReporterX, god bless, dear. Thank you so much for hanging in.

Once again...sweet dreams, and peaceful sleep. Ya dawlins (just for props to Renny.)

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she's only using Michelle for info. I don't like Michelle at all.

I'd like to see April go this week and either Jerry and Michelle next week.

11:56 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

I just hope that Renny puts up April against Ollie. If she doesn't it'll probably be the only time Ollie wins something and it'll be the POV.

Oh, oh and maybe next week will be a double eviction week. That way April can be evicted and then Ollie or Jerry.

12:01 AM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

And I don't like Michelle although since Jessie has left I think her game playing has gotten better. She's not running around with her head up his butt so far that if he turned it'd snap her neck. I think she realized while in HOH that she really didn't realize what was going on because she and Jessies holed themselves up and it hurt her game.

But Renny has always been one to just sit back and listen. Everyone talks in front of her like she's not there or not hearing them talk but she is "always" listening.

12:04 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:06 AM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Oh dear Lord. Beer and wine??? lol

Looks like it'll probably be a long night.

Well everyone, I need to go. Got dentist appointments tomorrow.

Y'all have a good one.

Thanks ReporterX for all your work. :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

that's it for me everyone..nite nite

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, unlike others, think the timing of April's gifts was fabulous. Renny and Keesha did not get anything for their birthdays. April's clothes could have been delivered to the storage room in boxes. But no they gift wrapped each item seperately.

Then they forced all the houseguests to watch her open them in a grand celebration on the night that SHOULD have belonged to Renny. And all on the night before Renny makes nominations.

If their was any chance of Renny going a different way, say Memphis, now she can go to bed thinking not only of the fact that April's a witch, but also of how much she has already won.

By the way, why do people refer to April as an elf. Granted, she is petite. But elves are cute and they make toys for children. I picture her more as a troll. They're short too, aren't they?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Nite ReporterX - Thanks for all your hard work!

Marci

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April reminds me of that girl from Flavor of Love 2 who looked like a Klingon. Her hairline is so far back she looks bald in the front. I can't believe April actually thinks she is prettier than Keesha. I wish Ollie could think for himself.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrr!!!

The last post should NEVER be "beer and alcohol have arrived"!

LOL I can't wait for the overnight report!

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't this HOH winner a refresing contrast to last week? Renny is a favorite, but her sudden attachment to Michelle is sketchy. Michelle was a raving lunatic last HOH win!
Is anyone sick of seeing Keesha checking herself out in any relflection she can find? It's especially nauseating in the kitchen. And her diet shananigins just perputate that Hollywod thin disease. How Keesha became a so called actress with that witchy voice & cackle of a laugh is beyond me.

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that renny sticks to the plan and put up april/ollie.she would make it to the final four either way..but she has said that she wants to take keesha to the end too..which confuses me..why is she telling michelle the same thing?or did she use keesha to do her dirty work and then flips..

7:02 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

My 2 cents:

1st cent... I think BB's timing was perfect on April's "gifts" too. Just to remind Renny how awful April is and how much she has now won vs. her constant, vile, jealous spewing of what others have won. (that's the shortened version) I think BB is sick of April too. *snort*

2nd cent... I have NO doubt Renny would take Keesha to final 2, you can see her love for Keesha in her eyes, (and the eyes are definitely a window to the soul). No matter what she says to any other HG's... she IS playing the game.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dolce and Gabana Dress:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2990686?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=dolce+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7