Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers. Happy Friday! Today on the live feeds: it's Food Comp and Nominations Day in the BB10 house. I have high hopes for a little glimpse of this food comp on the feeds. Then again, I always do. ;) Along with that... let the negotiations for not being the nom begin!

While I get to work on the overnight report, please enjoy TRD's weekly recap for week 5. It's terrific, as always, and it's right below here! If you need to get caught up on everything that happened until midnight in the BB10 house, just scroll down... we've got ya covered!

If you're already up, don't forget to tune in to the Early Show on CBS this morning for Libra's exit interview with Julie Chen. I'm watching and waiting now... and wondering when Lonnie Quin joined the CBS morning crew. He used to be my local NBC weather man!

Here's the extended version of Libra's exit interview:




Please check back for the overnight starting at 6:45am BBT.

And now... The Overnight... Before we begin, I'd be remiss to not mention that Renny has now promised final 2 to both Keesha & Michelle. The promise to Keesha came shortly after Renny was crowned HoH, and is covered in the post: Welcome to Renny Week. The Promise to Michelle came just after 11pm BBT, and is covered in the Thursday Evening in the BB10 House post.

Once the clock struck 11:59pm, the HGs stuffed themselves to the point of bursting. BB also gave them wine and beer.

Living Room
Dan, Memphis
Post Gorge
Dan: (rubbing his full belly) No more food. I wonder if this is what it feels like to give birth... I'm giving birth to a slop child.

Meanwhile, in the Kitchen, Renny's giving a rundown of all the HGs who've gone from the game. The boys are listening and laughing.

Renny: Brian - played the game to fast. Steven - funny guy. Angie - you could never read her face. Silent, but deadly. Jessie - couldn't shut his mouth. Last but not least, Libra - told too many lies.

Dan and Memphis laugh.

Memphis: (groans from too much food) Oh my God!
Dan: Food... Too much food.

Memphis leaves the living room.. Dan continues his lament about too much food.

Dan: Too much food.. too much food.
Renny: (from the other room) Dan, are you alright?

Dan repeats his earlier comment that he feels like he's giving birth.

Light conversation & chatter...

CUT TO:
50s Room
Michelle, April, Ollie

Michelle has been a social butterfly, flitting from one group to the other, and tonight is no different. She leaves the 70s room, telling Memphis & Keesha she'll be back, and she goes in to the 50s room with April & Ollie.

April: I want to tell you something.

Michelle comes over to listen.

April: It's not a secret, honey.
Michelle: Jerry?
April: No, it's not him.

Michelle sits down, ready for anything. April gets up.

April: Now don't tell anyone...
Michelle: What did Jerry do?
April: (handing Michelle a small box) I hope you like it.

"It" is a pair of earrings from April's collection of prizes. Michelle's a bit tipsy and she gets very emotional, tearing up, about April's gift to her. Michelle tries repeatedly to give it back, saying it's too much, she can't, etc...

April: Don't cry.
Ollie: That is so sweet. This is what BB is all about.

Michelle hugs April. April has a gift for Hollie (the stuffed sheep) as well. She festoons her with ribbons from the gift packaging.

Michelle: People have only taken things from me...
April: You deserve this. You're a sweetheart.
    ***(subtext) And... can I count on your vote this week?
Michelle: That was so sweet of you!
Ollie: Did you think it was a big secret or something?
April: No. I told her I wanted to talk to her.
Michelle: (to Ollie) I was walking around, wondering what April wanted to tell me. I thought it was gonna be about Jerry...
    ***Michelle, Ollie & April are back to bashing Jerry again. Apparently, he let the cat out of the bag earlier to Keesha, about himself, as well as Ollie & April having planned to give Libra their votes to stay.

April tells Michelle that if anyone asks her about the earrings, she can just say April let her borrow them, so they wont get jealous about her getting a gift.

CUT TO:
Hippie Room
Keesha, Dan & Memphis

Memphis & Dan have moved into the Hippie Room. Dan's in Renny's bed, and Memphis is in Libra's... They're all laughing and having a good time. In the 50s Room with Ollie, April's making faces about their noise and their existence.

Memphis: It's so dark in here. I can't even see my hand in front of my face.
Dan: I can see a red light behind the mirror.

Keesha's laughing, enjoying the company.

Memphis: The creepy part is they can see us, but we can't see them.

Dan get up and turns on the light.

Memphis: Now that's really creepy. I didn't even know you'd gotten up!
Dan: We're gonna have fun in here this week.

Michelle enters the Hippie Room and jumps into Keesha's bed. Keesha cracks up.

Michelle gets up and makes an demonic laugh, then she turns the lights on in the Hippie Room. She gets back into Keesha's bed and undulates to make waves. Michelle hangs out with them a few minutes, then she goes, turning the lights back out as she leaves the room and heads back to April and Ollie in the 50s Room.

Talk in the Hippie Room turns to what everyones plans are when they get out of the house and resume independent lives with no restrictions. Memphis can't wait to drive, although he thinks it'll feel very odd after 3 months.

Keesha: It's crazy (how few of us are left). They could totally close off the other room. There's only Jerry in there now.
Memphis: Do you think they will close off the hallway bedroom?
Dan: They should put a treadmill in there or something.
Memphis: They could only do that if someone had to sleep together. Like Dan and Jerry...

Laughter.

Dan: That's why when I went for the single bed!
Keesha: I just grabbed the first free bed. Steven slept with Renny most of the time.
Dan: I had no clue he was gay... I thought he was just a really nice guy.
Keesha: Trust me, he wasn't only gay. The things he said sometimes... trust me.
Dan: I heard the story about his head between...
Keesha: Yeah!
Dan: For the record, I think Steven sent the banner.
Keesha: Memphis, did you really see the banner?
Memphis: Yes. What is the matter with you all? I told you what I saw.
Keesha: ...but you didn't say what it said.
Memphis: I couldn't see it very well.

Talk returns to Steven...

Dan: I liked him.
Keesha: He looked so young for his age. And the way he acts...

They hear a noise in the darkness...

Keesha: That's Michelle... She's had too much wine.
Dan: I can see why you all got so freaked out when we came in here.
Keesha: I think Renny feels left out being up there all by herself. I can tell... the paranoia has already set in. Think about it... you have to put two people up, if one wins PoV, then you have to put up a third. The ones that stay will be after you the next week.
Dan: I never thought about it that way.
Keesha: You have to. Plus... everyone will be your friend when you are up there, and they'll tell you everything you want to hear. You have to go with your gut.

By 2:30am BBT, all the HGs are sound asleep... and this concludes the overnight report.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




75 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited. I want to see April up against Ollie! I hope Renny comes through. I wouldn't mind seeing Jerry up as well ;)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Good morning Carolyn! :)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHERE IS LIBRAS FULL INTERVIEW? CBS' WAS SHORT AND THEY SAID TO GO TO THE EARLY SHOW WEBSITE AND THERE IS NO SUCH!! HELP CAROLYN!

5:47 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Everyone!!

:( I leave tomorrow for a 2 week cruise and I'm going to miss all the fun. I hope I can check in here and there to see what's going on! Thanks to this site, I know ALL the info will be here when I get back!!! Your Wonderful Carolyn and ReporterX!!!!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Genie :)

Liza - Just refresh the blog... the video of Libra's full interview is on the overnight report. ;)

5:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, RayRay :)

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nearly spit my popcorn out last night when April said that Keesha was jealous of her because she was prettier than Keesha!!!! What color is the sky where this girl is from?!? Anyone worth their salt knows that REAL beauty comes from within. Something April obvously cares nothing about. News flash April - as time goes by all of the things you love about yourself will fade. Your blonde hair will turn gray, your beloved DD breasts will sag and IF you get lucky enough to have a child, your stomach will never be quite as flat again. Truly beautiful people, like Renny, understand that THAT'S what it's all about.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Good morning everyone! OMG, I literally screamed out loud when Renny won last night (I'm sure it was her winning and not the 4'th Red Stripe I had started drinking hehehehe)! I also think that Keesha threw the competition so Renny could win.

6:13 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn and the rest of the gang...

sigh I'm at work and my work puter doesnt have speakers... I was wondering was Libra told of Dan being AP during the interview on the Early Show??

6:22 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow, y'all are up awful early.

Good morning to one and all and above all happy Friday.

;)

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.....I think I would throw a party if April gets the boot next;) She seriously needs to go!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Libra had to go...I was hoping she would out Ollie to the others about getting a 4th vote for her in front of everybody as she left! Cause, now it looks like she just made that up! I want Michelle to fight some stuff out to go off on April and Ollie...especially April!! We all know how crazy Michelle is!!!
GO RENNY!!!!!

6:39 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Good Morning Ladies and Gents

Well all I can say is Renny Roo, woooowhooooo!

This should be april and ollies week to sweat it out...they've never been on the block and I think its time to for them to feel that stress

Lets play a game:
If I were Renny what would I do?
I'll go first
Put April and Ollie up and in my nom speech I would look at Jerry and say "if anyone wins Veto but you and they use it you'll go up. You three tried to flip the house on Keesha and now its time for your little alliance to be removed."

Ok maybe no that last part..but I would sure tell them who my replacement would be if they got and used the veto...lay it all out and lets see what how April and her puppy handle that!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Libra was very eloquent and poised. Love to see that side of her.

It's interesting how the house brings out the lowest common denominator in most people's personalities.

Other than Jessie, I liked all the other evictees.

Other than April and Jerry, I like all the other HGs.

But I like the Dishchicks and everything associated with them the best! hehe

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning all! :D

April makes me sick. Even if she has Michelle's vote, that's not going to be enough to save her this week.

LOL @ Dan's comments about giving birth to a slop child. Oh Dan, I love you. ^^

6:53 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Hi carolyn, all!
I am in the city and due to arrive back home later this afternoon, I sure missed you all during the live eviction!
Libra WOW what a great spoken woman I have to say! I think out of all past evicted HG's she takes the cake! I found her interview smashing, interesting and REAL!
I just give her complete props!
I'm SUPER excited sweet Renny won HOH! My biggest hope is she puts A/O on the block to make sure April is the next to go!
I will see you all later today and I will look foward to getting some great DishCaps for you all!
Till then.... :)
Dawn

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope renny puts april/ollie on the block because if she don't do that and the one off the block wins then they are stuck with the two and you might as well write them a check

7:07 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good morning Ms. Carolyn!

As usual, you are a lifesaver! I woke up this morning (thanks to the mowers and blowers right outside my bedroom window) and the power had gone out, so my Early Show did not record! No fear, Carolyn is here! Super Blogger to the rescue.

I am still just so happy for Renny I can't stand it!!!!!!

Can't wait for the wheelin' and dealin' to begin uhhhhhhh continue.

Marci

7:09 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I sure hope Michelle isn't dumb enough to be boughten like that.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Darlin.

I was so mad at BB last night. Last night was supposed to be Renny's night, and they had to spoil it with April's stupid clothes. The clothes could have waited till this morning.
Bad BB, Bad.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Renny! FINALLY someone I like wins HOH!

Libra seems way more likable now that the pressure of being in the house is gone. Though, to me, she became way more likable after she broke ties with April. She was a great player (the smartest and probably best in the house, I think), and I'm kinda sad to see her go. At least she's taken it all in stride, as opposed to taking it as personally as others (*coughJerryAprilcough*) have.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing April and Ollie on the block together and the impending drama that will inevitably ensue when Ollie's "provided" comes into play (he will do what it takes to keep April in the house, PROVIDED they aren't up against each other).

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a vacation I wish I was going with you JayJay.

Does anyone think all that cheering at the end of the interview was the same cheering when April got kicked out of the HOH comp?

7:18 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Morning Gennie

Morning Ray Ray, have fun on that cruise. We know you will not be having fun without BB and most of all without Carolyn.lol

7:18 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Liza,

Have you had your coffee yet? With all the caps you look like you are panicking.

7:19 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Morning Carolyn, ReporterX, Dishchicks and all my other friends,

I so hope the noms will be April and Ollie!! The suspense throughout the day and not seeing it on the feeds is gonna kill me! :)

RayRay have a wonderful time!!

Have a good day everybody, I'll try to pop in throughout the day but have quite a bit on the go for work .

7:21 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

eeyour0904

I agree, April vs Ollie, with Jerry as the renom if needed.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

april up against jerry or ollie would just make my day!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Who ever Renny puts up is going to be mad. I really hope April is one of the noms.

I know Renny wants to get rid of Memphis, but I don't think she has the votes to out him. And I really hope she doesn't make him mad by putting him up.

7:29 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, & all bb dishers! Welcome to Renny Week! YAY!!

I am so excited for the house to see how Renny twists and turns some things. Boy, does April really thing bribery works? Maybe, but guess Michelle forgot what she said at the dinner, huh? Oh well, can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Let the cat fights begin!

BTW, RayRay, have a great time on your cruise!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I sure hope Renny puts up April and Ollie together. If she puts up April and Jerry...April has a chance to stay in the game with Ollie. I think the mission to get April out has to have the best odds.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone able to clear up the first part of the show (pre-vote) last night - showing the vote would go 4-2 Keesha - then it went 6-0 Libra. What happened?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

GOOD MORNING!

I will be shocked if Renny doesn't have the insight to nominate both Ollie and April, and break up that "connection", "bond", "alliance" if you will... That was theme of last year, right?! ;)

I am absolutely loving Memphis & Dan, and Renny too. I was happy with the final four left in the HOH comp last night, and would be giddy if they ended up as the actual final four!

7:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Corey!!

Good Morning, Patty :) Nope. Since Libra's on the jury, Julie can't give her any info that could possibly sway her vote.

Good Morning, N2Reality!
Good Morning, Amanda :)
Good Morning, Nancie!!
Good Morning, Nancy :o)
Good Morning, Stephen :)
Good Morning, Arri!
Good Morning, Dawn, you capping diva you!! :o)
Good Morning, Diane!!
Good Morning, Amber :o)
Good Morning, Marci :)
Good Morning, Denise!
Good Morning, Alice! :o)
Good Morning, Esther!!
Good Morning, JulieB!! :o)
Good Morning, Calzo :)
Good Morning, Lissy!
Good Morning, Rhonda!!:o)
Good Morning, Ryan!!
Good Morning, Jane :o)
Good Morning, GayTor:)
Good Morning, Mike in Bama!
Good Morning, April in Bama:)
Good Morning, Beorn!!
Good Morning, MsFitz!! :o)

7:46 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Good morning blogger friends!

Calzo, I love your picture. Who is that little cutie?

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Renny Week!! I'm so happy Renny is HOH!! It's so April...bribing Michelle with earrings...ridiculous!! The best move this week would be to evict Ollie.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I can NOT stand Jerry, and would actually like to see him go... but, if they don't split up that sexually active alliance, they are gonna regret it!

7:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon re Libra's video... It's embedded in this post & has been since 30 seconds after her interview ended on the early show this morning. ;)

7:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beth&Eric - Bethyyyy!! Good morning! :)


Good Morning, Piper :)

Good Morning, ScottDish :) I <3 your sn. ;)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning liza! rayray! corey! patty! N2!nancie! stephen!arri! DAWN! amber! marci! denise! alice! esther! nancy! julieb! calzo! RHONDA! lissy!

and everyone else!

LOL I ain't no Carolyn. My super powers don't extend to roll call! :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oops.. Good Morning, Eeyore. :) Don't know how I missed ya up there on top!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

morning carolyn!!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libra's "plea" before the live vote was awful!! She was clearly nervous and flustered. She did recover nicely when speaking with Julie though.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

G-d I love the Dishy crowd!

7:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, POD :)

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Good morning.

I think Renny's smart to explore all of her options, but it seems clear to me that it has to be April. In doing so, Ollie becomes weak, and Jerry and Michelle would have your back for at least a week.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OH! Carolyn? Did you mention that Renny and Michelle talked up in HOH, and Renny promised to take Michelle to F2? Was I dreaming that happened?

You don't have to post this. Just giving you a heads up.

7:56 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn,
Good morning, ReporterX
Good morning all BB addicts!

Happy Friday to everyone!

Rayray, I am jealous. Have a wonderful trip!

I saw Libra this morning on the morning show & she is very posied. Realizes it is a game & doesn't seem to hold grudges. She is very humorous too. I love her expressions. I am going to miss her helping to stir the pot!

Boy, can April work it or what! I sure hope Michelle is not that easily bought!

I'm looking forward to see what Renny will do but it makes me nervous after her conversation with Michelle that she would try to team up with her. Although Renny was feeling tipsy at the time so hopefully it was just alcohol & she'll come to her senses. Although she did stress she wants April out. YAY!!!!

I was furious at BB to take away the limelight from Renny & shine it on April. GRRRRRR!

7:59 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Renny will be working the HOH this week.She got right on it with Michelle.

Do you think April will be handing out presents to Keesha and Renny?

8:01 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Good morning all! I agree with the previous poster, I think BB should've waited on giving April the clothes. Renny is so adorable in everything she does, even when she's mad.

8:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie.. It's covered... And I just added a mention to the overnight:

"Renny has now promised final 2 to both Keesha & Michelle. The promise to Keesha came shortly after Renny was crowned HoH, and is covered in the post: Welcome to Renny Week. The Promise to Michelle came just after 11pm BBT, and is covered in the Thursday Evening in the BB10 House post."

8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Nelli :)

Good Morning, Boomer! :)

Good Morning, Rosaritoe! :)

8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Brother Mouzone :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Whoops... hehe that's why I'm just a commentator... and a sleepy one at that :) Sorry! :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie - Pshaw. It was a great catch.. the mention definitely needed to be added to the post. Thank you!

8:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. time to make the mad dash for cuban before they wake the critters. ;) be back soon!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

You're welcome! You know I love you all! :)

That conversation between Renny and Michelle sticks out for me the most because it came out of left field. It's not a totally bad idea, and proves that Renny is indeed playing the game. I just do not trust Michelle at ALL. I think she is definitely favoring A/O, though after next week it might be a moot point. At least I hope it will be!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Iceland Turtle said...

Good Morning EVERYONE..... Happy Weekend to all. I wish when they go on CF this week he would question April why she gave Michelle earrings instead of some of the gold she has seeing the gold would help her more than the earrings. I just don't understand the point of the weekly interview with him if he's not going to say "something" to stir up the pot in the house......

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn, ReporterX and all my BB buddies!

I am glad April gave Michelle a "gift". I think this will show where Michelle really stands or if she can be bought.

Geaux Team Renny -- Let the games begin!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Call me sappy, but I wanted to cry when Libra got evicted last night. The irony of that is that if Keesha had been evicted I would have been p*ssed! LOL But I've always like Libra and there are definitely others I want out of the house more than her and I'm really nervous that Miss April is going to squeak by all the way to the end. Of course, if that happens she will never be able to leave the BB house because her head will too big to fit through the doorway! LOL Anyway, I know that Libra was gonna have to go at some point, I just wish it was another week or two or three down the road. I hope, hope, HOPE April is out this week!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read on coach potatos that April told michele she was late.. oh my god can you imagine a little ollie/april running around...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning everyone,
I cried when Renny saw her room.It will be fun to watch her because I think that she will quickly tell people if she feels that they are trying to put their heads up her butt. My hope is April goes this week but if it were to be Ollie it would be interesting to see how she would try to play without Ollie there to stroke her ego.

8:27 AM  
Blogger IDA said...

Did April tell Michele she was late last nite???????

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on between Keesha and Renny? Is Keesha really jealous of Renny getting HOH? Maybe I'm just seeing things that aren't there, but I was surprised that Keesha didn't join Renny in HOH as Renny did when Keesha was HOH.

I'm thinking Ollie might be the best choice to oust this week. April would never get the prize votes in the end, but Ollie might. Also, April would be tremendously weakened with Ollie gone. It's getting down to the wire now and they have to be thinking about that final vote!

8:35 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Thanks Everyone!!! I'll miss you all!!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did April tell Michele she was late..

8:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ida - no. it never happened. there was a rogue poster playing joke on everyone on jokers that has the bb lovin internet abuzz... ;)

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Renny's good. I really believe she will take Keesha to final two...er, I mean Michelle.

Frankly, I am worried. I love Renny and I was giddy at last nights show, but I really didn't want her to win this week. I was hoping for Memphis, or even Keeesha. And if Keesha was HOH, I don't think April would still be Michelle's best friend. A&M would be busy spilling all they know about each other.

Renny is trying to look at what is best to get to final two. But first you have to make final four. This year has been played on such a personal note. The only sure way is to target April, Ollie and if April does not go home-target Michelle.

Kind of depends who Renny was being honest with. If she really wants to be with Keesha towards the end, she cannot have Michelle and April together in that house.

My last 3 thoughts on last night.
1. April sees that Renny and Michelle appear to be close, noms are today-those earrings were from April's big heart my arse.
2. Keesha really was not conspiring last night in the hippie room. Just having fun. I think Renny really suspects a Keesha Memphis alliance. Keesha needs to sleep in the HOH with Renny.
3. Really funny that April AND Ollie were offended that people tallied up the net worth of April's gifts.

8:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

in regards to April telling Michelle she was late - the answer is no. It never happened..

However, because so many sites get their info from one site, the rogue poster there is now having a good laugh at everyone else's expense.

8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, AnotherDan, Ida, Andrea, IcelandTurtle, SimplySam & Grendon!

:)

The music just started.. GOnna be a new top post in just a second.

Please Click here :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oops.. nevermind.. false alarm fishies. they're still sleepin'.

9:03 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone :0)

Just finished getting caught up from last night....Great Job Ladies!

I was shocked and angered to hear that BB interrupted Rennys moment by giving April her clothes. (She is already enough of a spoiled brat without giving her more reasons to think she is loved by all)

I love Libra on the Morning Show. She was beautiful verbally as well as physically. I really will miss having her in the house.

I know everyone thinks Renny is going to put up A & O but i think she has another scenario in mind. April will more then likely be one of the noms but i think she is looking at one of the stronger men.

As for April leaving this week....that would be brilliant but i don't want to get my hopes up.

9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. now... new top post ;)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

First...

Anonymous said...
I nearly spit my popcorn out last night when April said that Keesha was jealous of her because she was prettier than Keesha!!!!

OMG me too. I laughed so hard. Please girl.........

Second I just want to say how sad I was when Renny told Michelle she would only want t take her to the final 2. She has been with Keesha this whole time and promised her it would be those two but now why all of a sudden. It felt weird watching Renny and Michelle talking. I wonder if that was all lip service because she may think that Michelle will not last to the final two. I don't know but it was disapointing. Like the minute she got HOH I saw a change in Renny. Please Renny dont go to the dark side........

9:33 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

I also believe that the clothes were purposly given to Aril to cast a bad light over her. I don't like her much but I do smell BB involvement on this one.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7