Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Saturday, August 16, 2008

PoV Spoiler & Follow up

2:41am BBT
The Feeds just came back on, and Dan is wearing the PoV around his neck!!





2:41am BBT
Hippie Room
Dan & Keesha

Keesha's so happy she could burst. Dan is more reserved. He's laying in bed with the Veto around his neck, saying "I never win anything. I never even get questions right."

Keesha: You gonna change it?
Dan: (smiles) Probably not... don't tell anyone.

2:41am BBT
50s Room
Ollie & April
Meanwhile, Ollie and April are in bed whispering and admittedly nervous about just where Dan's loyalties lie.

April: I've always saved Dan.
Ollie: Dan's always asking me each week if he was safe, and I always told him yes. He owes me and you.
April: If the goal is for me to go, then I'll go, but we'll see what happens tomorrow.
Ollie: Jerry is going home.
April: Thank you for making me feel better.

2:45am BBT
Dan goes to see Jerry in the 80s room. Jerry congratulates him, and Dan tells Jerry he'd like to talk to him in the morning, after they all get some sleep.

2:53am BBT
April gets up from her position in bed with Ollie to take a shower, saying she feels disgusting.

2:53am BBT
In the living room, Dan tells Memphis he'll talking to Renny in the morning.

2:54am BBT
Bathroom
Keesha, Michelle
Keesha & Michelle are showering and chatting very happily. April comes in and chats with them while she waits for an open stall.

2:56am BBT
Hippie Room
Dan & Memphis
Memphis: He's not the smartest guy in the world. He probably thought he could get through the game by folding, which ya can't, know what I mean?

3:00am BBT
Talk around the house has turned to the snake in the comp... Everyone but Michelle was creeped out by it. She thought it was beautiful.

3:02am BBT
Hippie Room
Memphis and Renny
Memphis: That gave me a stroke out there. I thought he was gonna win.
Renny: (whispering very low)

Memphis tells Renny he's gonna go to sleep.

Her too.


3:05am BBT
Renny comes to the downstairs bathroom, tells everyone goodnight, and heads up to the HoH.

She also tells Dan, "You made your students proud."

3:07am BBT
Bathroom
Keesha, Dan & April

It's starting to sound like it was a morph of some kind... Keesha, Dan and April are talking about Keesha's pink bra/bikini top having been in the comp.

April: Congrats again, Dan.
Keesha: You ok, Dan?
Dan: It's been a long day...
Michelle: Food comp, nominations, eating crickets...
Keesha: Poor Dan. He's exhausted.

3:12am BBT
All the women have now showered... April goes back to Ollie.. She's feeling a little better now that she's clean. They're in separate beds, whispering to each other about Keesha.

In the bathroom, Dan gets in the shower. Keesha's on the couch, chatting with him a little. Not a care in the world. ;)

3:14am BBT
50s Room
Ollie: Get her vote. Talk to her. Make a deal with her. I can't promise I wont put her up.

Keesha passes through on her way back to the kitchen...

Ollie & April continue whispering..

April: If they say I've won stuff I'll give every girl in here an outfit...

April goes on to list the cash and prizes everyone else has... They think perhaps Jerry will offer Dan the $4,000 he has to use the PoV on him.

3:17am BBT
Kitchen
Keesha & Michelle

Feelin' good... relieved. Keesha's mellow now. Michelle is still very pumped up.

3:22am BBT
April comes out to get a drink and make nice with the girls. Michelle goes to the 50s room... chats with Ollie. April gets her drink, and tells Keesha, "G'night honey."

3:23am BBT

Around the house...

Bathroom - Dan has finished showering.

Kitchen - Renny calls down to Keesha from the HoH landing. She can't sleep. Keesha invites her to come down...

50s Room - Ollie, April & Michelle are in bed.

3:27am BBT
Renny's in the kitchen with Dan & Keesha.

Michelle, Ollie and April are talking full voiced in the 50s room.

3:28am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Dan, Keesha & Renny
Dan: That was so cool.
Keesha: That was very impressive, Dan.
Dan: Thanks. That snake was so cool.
Renny: What kinda snake was it?
Dan: A boa constrictor.

Dan goes... Renny & Keesha talk.

Renny: See ya later... (about April?)
Keesha: That was crazy.

3:35am BBT
Fishies!

3:40am BBT
Sleeping HGs on all Feeds!

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




26 Comments:

Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

Way to go Dan!! That was soo well worth the wait! His first win!

2:48 AM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

And he does not look happy! He looks worried!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thank God! I lurve Dan!!

2:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WoW! Dan is taking this so seriously.... look at him staring at the memory wall. I want to ... hug him... yea... hug him... that's what I want to do. >:)

:o)

2:54 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Dan, re: Jerry and talking in the morning. Shows just what a man Dan really is.

Now Jerry, take notes. Dan has a conscience and balls. You can only WISH you were in his league.

:o)

2:57 AM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

So, Jerry, are you still going to call Dan "Judas" for the rest of the season? Ha!

3:03 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

I am so happy Dan won. I hope he keeps it the same for real. Just like Jerry!!!!!!! alway does. Honor the HOH's wishes and then April goes.!!!! I hope. - Lou

3:04 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Gaytor; I so agree with you also. Dan does have a conscience Jerry is an a@#! - Lou

3:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

EEK!!!

This comp had a live snake? And it sounds like it was huge!

Afraid I won't be watching this comp. My biggest phobia is snakes.


The only anaconda I want to see is lurking in Kenny Chesney's jeans.

:o)

3:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Memphis is looking so worried. I guess because he thought Renny was putting him up.

I want to "hug" him, too. Both of them at the same time would be fine.

I want to be a Dan and Memphis sandwich. >:p~

:o)

3:10 AM  
Blogger ~Ola~ said...

gaytor: I completely agree with you!

Thank you so much for the update!! I had my alarm set for 6am so I could come in here and check it out.... so remember, I'm only half awake writing this.

Goodnight/Good morning to all!

3:10 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

I can always count on you Gaytor for a laugh; even so early in the morning. Love ya bunches - Lou

3:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good night Carolyn ReporterX and all...

I have to get some sleep. Gotta be pretty again tomorrow night. ;)

Let us say goodnight 'til it be 'morrow. (Oh.. it already is.)

:o)

3:15 AM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

I know they have a tv schedule to work with, but what a pain in the neck for us. Today, we had the food comp, the nominations, AND the POV comp. All on Friday! Then, aside from the POV ceremony, we have 6 days (Sat through Thursday) of pretty much nothing. Sorry, but I think that makes it boring as hell to watch. It would be so much better if they could space these things out more and not cram three major events into one damn day!

Oh well, I better take my crabby arse to bed now. Good Night to some of you and Good Morning to the sane people who have actually gotten some sleep. Here;s hoping that BB lets the hg's sleep for eight hours so I won't have much catching up to do when I wake up.

3:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Who am I kidding? I can't go to bed until they do.

Is there a medication we can all take when the season is over. 2 seasons in 6 months has really made my addiction worse.

BTW... whoever said something about Sheila in the uni, and oops wrong season... a few posts back.

That cracked me up. Cracking my face as we say, isn't easy, but that did it. Thank you. It made getting makeup off much easier.

:o)

3:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This is so funny. April and Ollie. April hasn't done anything to anyone in the house.

Isn't that what Michelle said about Jessie? And look where he is. Can we have a repeat of that week.

O/A are so delusional, but that has been discussed ad infinitum.

:o)

3:25 AM  
Blogger Lilbets said...

What timing! I woke up like 5 minutes before the feeds came back on.

Way to go Dan!!! YAY!!! I hope he keeps it the same. I'm assuming he's going to reassure Jerry that he's staying, even though Dan owes Jerry nothing after the way he treated him. Dan is a sweetheart!

I'd like to see Dan confront Renny to find out what the heck she was thinking before noms suggesting throwing her own 'alliance' in harms way.

Again, congrats to Dan!

3:32 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Gaytor; I can't sleep either till they go to bed. I so agree with all you said about A/O being delusional they defiantly are. I just don't believe them. -Lou

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gaytor - I'm with you. I have problems even typing the word sn...a..k...e. My phobia is VERY huge, not helped at ALL by a healthy over-active imagination. I'm not looking forward tor ecapping Tuesdays show! *shudders* Cept for the Dan winning part.

Whoo!

Night ya'll. *thud*

3:44 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Thank so much to you Carolyn and ReptX for keeping us updated to the we hours of the morning. Both of you deserve kudos (many, many or them).

I have not been on the board lately because my husband and grown daughter are have sever back problems. Husband need surgery and daughter has had surgery and is getting Tens type unit implant in her spine. So I read the blogs when I can but have not be able to talk to all of you lately. Think are getting better.

Must go to sleep now so I can take care of them in the morning. At least a few hours anyway. So you all soon. Hope the storm does not come your way. Fay go away from FL NOW!!!! Love ya all. Late-Lou

3:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lou, they are all in bed and I STILL can't sleep. Is it wrong to take Tylenol PM as the sun is coming up? My life is so confusing as it is, I guess it doesn't matter. HA!

YaY! Carolyn is posting again on the normal site. She and X are such good bots they got one over on Blogger. PMSLMMFAO!

I'll see everyone

<------- (over there)

:o)

4:47 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Gaytor, it 8:03 a.m. in the morning on the eastcoast but about your question about tylenol P.M.; I say go for it I can't sleep either. I have a valium to take but I can't because I have to help my husband out today. So I will just be sleep deprived. You just so an that that Tylenol P.M. for both of us and sleep well. Talk to you soon. -Lou

5:05 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

I reread my post from early morning and I sure must have been asleep at the keyboard. Boy, I sure could not spell. I think I should go to sleep. I may hurt someone and something today, by walking into to them or into a wall.

I hope the houseguests get to sleep a long time today so Carolyn and crew and get some rest.

Talk to you to all soon. Have a great day. -Lou

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad April or Ollie didn't win. WTG Dan!
Get April out of the house this week!

6:06 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

LOL, Jerry has to suck up to both Renny & Dan now. I find that very funny!!!

Karma baby!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7