Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Feeds After Ferguson

5:35pm BBT

The feeds should be coming back from the HGs weekly stint on the Craig Ferguson Show any minute now... Just checking in to let you know we're here, and we're ready to start transcribing. :)

While we wait, if you *still* haven't taken advantage of the 2 week free trial, now's really a great time to do that. It's seriously game on in the BB10 house... the most intense time of the season. Real even has a special offer going for new subscribers, where in addition to the 2 weeks free, you get $2 off the regular low monthly rate of 14.99/month.. so it's only 12.99 month. Just so ya know. Here's the link, with the discount code already filled in for your convenience:

I want my 2 week Free Trial!
Gimme the Feeds Now!


For those of you who'd like to watch the HGs on the Craig Ferguson Show tonight. It airs immediately following David Letterman on CBS.

5:38pm BBT
Feeds are back. Ollie's on the couch with his hat low over his eyes. April & Michelle are in the 50s Room laughing about it, and saying how much they love Julie.
    ***A pretty clear indication Ollie and April were not outed.


5:40pm BBT
Living Room
Ollie & April
April: They didn't like the Afro.
Ollie: Did you think they would?
April: (laughs) But my hair didn't look good.

CUT TO:
Hippie Room
Memphis and Keesha and Libra
Memphis: They think I'm the silent type.
Keesha: It's not that surprising.
Memphis: You look like Anna Nicole in those glasses...
Keesha: Better than Gilligan, I guess.

Keesha's playing with Renny's stuff. She puts on a rabbit like mask...

Memphis: You look like a rabbit.

Keesha looks in the mirror.

Keesha: I look like a rabid rabbit.

Memphis puts it on too, laughs at himself, then exits.

Keesha: Craziness. This house.

Libra and Keesha talk about their crazy nights.

5:46pm BBT
Keesha leaves the room. Libra continues packing.

CUT TO:
5:47pm BBT
Storage Room
Michelle & ____ whisper about some comment Craig made about her unitard...

CUT TO:
5:50pm BBT
Kitchen/Dining
Memphis, Renny, April, Jerry, Dan. Libra enters.
Memphis is eating a bowl of slop.
Libra: God, the slop smells so good.
A bit of chatter then...
Jerry: Gourmet. This is gourmet!

Talk turns back to Ferguson.

Renny: Does he even watch the show?
Memphis: They probably don't want him to watch the show, 'cause he's so quick witted, he'd say something we aren't supposed to know.

CUT TO:
5:55pm BBT
Hippie Room
Libra

While everyone else is gathered together in the kitchen and the living room, Libra is sitting quietly in the Hippie Room alone and reading the rule book.

***I wonder what she's looking for.

CUT TO:
5:58pm BBT
Around the house...

  • Living Room - Michelle and Ollie. Jerry joins. Chatter.
  • Kitchen - Renny, Memphis, Dan, April & Keesha. Laughing about their predicament.
  • Hippie Room - Libra
6:03pm BBT
Michelle mentions that Ferguson commented on the fights...

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evening Dish Chicks and everyone.

Several of them wore blue on the show, wonder if that meant anything.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Now did April say something along the lines of "I guess I am not liked?" I hope she realizes how much she is disliked!

~ Ryan ~

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Someone in the control room is being lazy right now. I love Libra to death n everything, but I can't watch her pack anymore!!

~ Ryan ~

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earlier today, April was talking about her life-family, holiday traditions,etc. I suddenly realized how cynical I have become.

When Jerry talks about stuff like that, sometimes I actually get a sense of him being a real person. It still doesn't explain how a game could have turned him into such a dispicable character in such a short time. But I think (hope) he may have different sides to his personality outside of this house.

But April, even in these candid conversations she seems phony. Each pause, smile, tilt of her head-it all seems so rehearsed. Every movement seems like she is portraying a character. The late night chat with Ollie last night seemed to be the same.

It all seemed so planned out. Like-now I will be the calm, patient, understanding, wiser, more mature girlfriend. To me it seemed more like clingy, needy, desperate to hold on to a man, if I make him realize how perfect I am he won't dare to let me go.

Am I over analyzing? Do I dislike April so much that she can't even sneeze without me being suspicious? Am I really a complete cynic? Well, at least I am honest. I admitted many seasons ago that part of the reason I enjoy this show so much is because seeing people at their worst makes me feel like I'm not so bad after all.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Libra took out the rule book...I wonder what that's all about?

~ Ryan ~

5:57 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ry - I was wondering the same thing. She put it on Keesha's bed!??

Marci

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might just be me, being a guy and all. But does April remind at least the guys of the girl thats always hanging out in the bar every night wanting to get a free drink and then go home with the guy that buys the most drinks for her?
I'm sure she is really a nice girl. But has she ever thought of at least trying to look good on the show? I know "her man" likes the natural look but enough is enough.
Enough of telling al what they already know.
Geaux Renny

6:10 PM  
Blogger jane said...

grendon - I don't think you are being cynical about April. I mean I can't really know for sure, but that woman has issues far beyond this house. She is completely closed and self protected. Yet she has sex for the world to see (have you seen that her hobbies on her myspace page include "having sex?) I'll say it again: childhood sexual abuse. Everything in her behavior points to it. But hey, what do I know.

As for Jerry, I have a theory, which I'm not even sure I believe, but I'm working on it. He is trying so hard to fit in, and missing so many social cues, that he thinks being mean will make him like one of the kids. If you look at all their behavior as if you are an alien (which he basically is) their swearing, sexual talk, meanness could be totally misconstrued. They are the quintessential impolite generation - where shock is the norm. That is so antithetical to what Jerry experienced in his youth, he may be trying to mimic them to fit in and be doing it totally wrong.

Like I said, it's a theory I'm not sure even I believe ...

6:10 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Grendon -- Agree completely.

I have stayed away from the feeds and comments (but have been reading posts) for last couple of days because I was becoming so cynical.

Hated everything April said, did or even what I thought she was thinking. How sad for me.

Then I found myself thinking Jerry is just a person and tried to find some rationale for his behavior. I rationalized and was even getting upset with commentors for being so hard on him, even if his behavior called for it.

Now, I am normally the one saying people, it's only a game. So, what does that say about me?

6:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

having a bite of dinner... :) eyes and ear on the feeds - fingers busy ;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Libra and the rule book. I missed her putting it on Keesha's bed so I dunno...

But maybe she was reading it in preparation for her trip to the jury house? Could she still be deciding if she is going there or going home? That's usually been (in past seasons) about the only reason for reading it. I recall Jen pouring over it before she ate while on slop in Season 8. Also before she destroyed ED's cigarettes.

Anyway, I suspect Libra is looking for a loophole, which didn't work for Jen because Grodner came in and made up a new rule at the time of the infarction.

:o)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Chew your food Carolyn. We don't want you to get indigestion. We also don't want you to choke on something if the HG happen to go ballistic. The inmates seem to be getting along at least for now. Relax you deserve a break.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libra reading the rule book- maybe she is trying to see what all she can get away with before she leaves, and pull a Chelsia freak out (Love Chelsia, just using it as an example). Maybe she is looking for a loophole to maybe make someone else do something that would help both of them stay I dunno.
Why cant it be thursday already the suspense is killing me.

6:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, fingers busy? Oh I have so many things I WANT to type but I'm giving you a free pass today.

But, save those fingers for typing. Ever thought about having a feeding tube inserted for each BB season? :p~ JUST KIDDING

:o)

6:23 PM  
Blogger jane said...

When did streetwalker makeup become the fad? Oh, and that 80's streak of blush under the cheekbone. It was horrid 25 years ago, and still is. Dani wore her makeup like this, I hated it on her and hate it on Keesha (don't care how April looks - clown away). It's so unattractive, it covers up all the natural beauty and makes them look like clowns.

I've just been needing to say this.

6:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

April is cooking, and in spike heels. And wearing WHAT?

Yes the fashion stuff couldn't have happened to a better person *eye roll Olympics.. what is the sport for tonight*

Hope with the clothes she gets some fashion tips too. Wasn't this supposed to be for wear while in the house? When does she get it?

:o)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL they talk about strip clubs and the camera zooms in a April heels.

I've been to the Crazy Horse, the best strip clubs in Hollywood are really nothing to talk about. No matter how much you pay and where you go they are all the same on the inside. I got drunk one night a then feel asleep at one.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn I think you either need another hand so you can continue to do your multi tasking miricales, or maybe hire someone to feed you while ou type, maybe Mike in Bama will do it for you, haha , you rock!!!

Are the rest of the houseguess really that oblivios to all the sex capades going on?? I just can't imagine that they don't realize it.

6:30 PM  
Blogger jane said...

gaytor - looking for a way out of the jury house was my guess for the rule book too.

6:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst - ReporterX has a new top post goin! )

6:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

P.S. Jane - Loving your Jerry theory. makes a lot of sense, actually.

P.P.S. GayTor - I have a comeback for the finger joke. :P

6:43 PM  
Blogger jane said...

On the flip slide of the clown whore makeup of the youngins, Renny looks so beautiful made-up. Stunning for 54.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have heard april say so many times.. how america must love her for her big heart. only if she knew how alot of us didn't care for her and think she has a cold heart.i know jerry get's on everyones nerves. (mine to) but i was raised to respect my elders. they can all be very disrespectful. april most of all.

7:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, you know me too well. Maybe that's why I didn't go there. I sorta knew you might. :p~

Now for my break, not for food but because the Drag Queen Taxi Driver wants a few minutes alone with the keyboard. GRRR!

:o)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7