Thank you for Supporting BB10Dish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!

New to the Feeds?
Real has a Special Deal just for you:
2 weeks free, then only 12.99/month! Click this link to take advantage of it.
The special discount code "BB10E0826" is already filled in for ya!
Canadian Users, Click Here
Mac Users, Click Here


BB10Dish is Watching - Are you?
Ready to Know What's Really Going on in the BB House?!
Click Here to Get Your
2 Week Free Trial of the Live Feeds!



CLICK THE HEADER TO CHECK FOR NEW BB10DISH UPDATES


As Always, Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts
Or... Pick and choose from these direct links:


Recent Posts:
Saturday, August 16th:

It's time to move back to the main site! Blogger has acknowledged we're human! Here's the link!
The Overnight Report

Friday, August, 15th:
TRD's Weekly ReCap, The Overnight Report, Friday Morning, Waiting on the Food Comp, After the Food Comp: Lollipops & Renny's Nomination Plans, Friday Afternoon, Nomination Spoiler, Friday Evening - PoV Tonight!, Waiting on the PoV Comp

Thursday, August 14th:
The Overnight Report, Pre Live Show Fun, Live Show, Welcome to Renny Week!, Renny's HoH Reveal, Thursday Evening, PoV Spoiler
Wednesday, August 13th:
The Overnight Report, Wednesday Morning, HoH Pictures, Afternoon in the BB10 House, Steven's Cowboy Hat on Ebay, Caption This!, Chelsia Bloggin' with the Chicks!, The Feeds Following Ferguson, Wednesday Evening
Tuesday, August 12th:
Morning!, Afternoon, Mid Afternoon, Another Noni Poem!, The Tuesday Show, Evening

We're posting here at http://bb10dish.blogspot.com until blogger figures out we're dishchicks, not robots! Thanks for finding us!! We'll go back to the normal site: http://bbdish.blogspot.com as soon as possible!
Look Who's on Ebay!:
All Big Brother Auctions, Brian's On Ebay, Steven's on Ebay, Angie's on Ebay

bb10dish

BB10Dish is ready to go for Summer 2008. Bookmark the site for all the best of Big Brother 10: Big Brother 10 Updates, Overnight Reports, Spoilers, The Real Deal's Videos, Pics, Chops, Opinions and Interviews. The DishChicks have you covered! At BB10Dish, we cover the Live Feeds, and we strongly recommend you gettem! Watching Big Brother without having the feeds is like getting a massage, but not letting the therapist touch you!

Big Brother 10 is Here!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother 10 on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Morning Report

Just when you thought this season couldn't get any stranger!!!! Unreal!

OK.. we're here, and we're bloggin'! So let's get on with the show!

10:00am BBT
Backyard
Keesha & Libra

The nominees are chatting about everything they miss outside, and all they've learned being in the house... about the big picture!

BB woke everyone extra early this morning for Diary Room sessions, and after doing them and eating the gorgeous breakfast prepared by Renny, most of them have gone back to sleep. Incidentally, Ollie & April put on another (ahem) show for the live feeds last night... this one was all about him.

10:23am BBT
Backyard
Libra & Keesha

Chatter continues... the topics are daycare, health insurance, incomes... you name it.

10:35am BBT
Keesha & Libra, cont'd
They've moved on to how it's going to be once they all get out of the house, with strangers coming up telling them they hate them...


10:48am BBT
Talk has turned to the drama surrounding the next couple days in the house... trying to stay in the game.

Keesha: I'm gonna try to stay out of this one.
Libra: Good luck with that.
Keesha: No, I mean it. Cuz no matter what you say, your words always get twisted...
Libra: That's the truth... There's too many A personality types... Ya think Disneyland will be expensive.
Keesha: Mm hmm. (pause) I'm trying to think if I know anyone to get you a discount... I used to... but Disneyland will be less than world, cuz there's less places to go.

  • Inside, Ollie and April are stirring a little in the spa room.
  • Renny's in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

Talk about Disneyland continues outside with Libra and Keesha. Libra wants to take her kids there when they all come to L.A. She's been talking quite a lot about her family and how much she misses them.

10:53am BBT
BB: Ollie, please go to the Diary Room.
Libra: Fallon Looooved Disneyworld. I literally cried watching it through her eyes. She's just so cool.

10:55am BBT
Libra: Who's your favorite actress?
Keesha: Julia Roberts.
Libra: Mine's Juliette Lewis.

Talk continues about actresses and personalities... Keesha thinks Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra are the most beautiful women on the planet.

Libra: I really wanna go to L.A. Ink.. Get my tattoo for me kids... And I'm not a tattoo person. If you'd asked me 2 years ago if I'd ever get a tattoo, I'd have said no way.

She wants to get a very private one that isn't visible, just in honor of her kids. Keesha says she's not a tattoo person either, it's just not her thing, but some people look hot in em.

10:58am BBT
Libra: What're you gonna say in your final speech.
Keesha: I have noooo idea. I probably wont know til I stand up to say it. What do you say to these people? You put me up on the block.. What am I supposed to say, thanks? I appreciate it?

Talk turns to the game in general.

Keesha: I think this game is pure luck.
Libra: Some of it's finesse too... for instance, you get HoH twice and you get 2 people out, and their in sequester, and they're still sore that you put em there.. I don't know how good your chances are...
Keesha: I don't know with these people. It's hard to tell what anyone's really thinking...

Talk turns to April... and how in the world she's not on the block this week.

Keesha: Just think about it...
Libra: So who would they put her up against?
Keesha: I think Ollie... cuz no one would vote him out over her.

Both agree April has hurt Ollie's game.

11:05am BBT
Libra & Keesha, cont'd.

Talk has turned to the importance of maintaining balance in the game, and how people have lost sight of that, especially April...

11:14am BBT
Libra & Keesha, cont'd.

Talk has tuned to interracial relationships and dealing with prejudice.... and progresses to politics. Libra asks Keesha how she would feel about the.. and Keesha finishes her sentence "the 1st black president." Keesha says his color is immaterial to her. Libra comes out to Keesha as an Obama supporter, for the 1st time since she's stepped into the house...

CUT TO:
11:24am BBT
Libra & Keesha

Continued chatter about race based prejudice, and how it exists within the black community as well - based upon depth of color and smoothness of hair...

11:30am BBT
Libra & Keesha
They're talking about how money isn't everything, and both agree that poor people are actually happier and appreciate more. Libra is moved to tears with childhood memories.

11:37am BBT
Ollie sticks his head out and the girls ask him what's up. He says everyone's sleeping.. and that BB woke them up too early.

Libra & Keesha continue talking... They've moved on to their own dysfunctional relationship. Nice stuff.

11:41am BBT
Libra & Keesha decide to get their swimsuits on and get some sun and swim... but first, food!

CUT TO:
11:50am BBT
April comes out to the kitchen. Keesha disappears for a moment. Libra and April chat nicely, but without the same depth of the conversation between Libra and Keesha... Then Keesha returns.

Keesha: (off camera) The reason our cast always looks so crazy is we all fight like crazy, and then we make up.
Libra: That's why they put all of us in here... I'm callin' these people and tellin them, don't do this sh*t again.
April: I don't think there's one person who's not a type a personality.
Libra: Put all these alpha females in here and see whatcha get. Oh yeah.. we have been set up.
Keesha: I always get described as being Alpha female. I hope I'm not shown talking in my sleep.
Libra: No, but you will be with your wine glass in the back yard.

11:56am BBT
The other HGs are surfacing. Jerry just passed through the kitchen area. Memphis is now there fixing himself something to eat. Dan was called ot the DR....

April, Keesha and Libra continue chatting in the kitchen.

Libra: I feel so old. Last week I was 28, and now I'm 32. I need microdermabrasion. I'm tellin ya April, ya might wanna assign someone to the bathroom, cuz Thursday, I'm gonna be too busy packin'.

Time to open an Afternoon Post! :) Please refresh the blog.




Here's the last post
from last night
before everything went kaflooey on the main site!





7:16pm BBT
Outside
Dan, Memphis, Ollie

Earlier Dan said: Calling all bird leaders..send me your birds..
The birds have arrived..
Dan, Ollie, and Memphis are outside making bird sounds..birds are calling back..It's cracking me up...Ollie gets a bit scared..maybe he has seen the movie The Birds..



Ollie: Will they attack us or are they afraid of us?
Dan: If you walk up to them they'll take off..They are not gonna dive bomb us or anything..
Ollie: You don't know that..
Dan: Unless you have open wounds..
Memphis is cracking up..
Memphis: I think you can take um Ollie..I think you can take a bird..
Ollie: Anything with wings has an advantage..
Memphis: What?
Ollie: Yes..
Memphis: Come on man..
Ollie: If you have wings you have an advantage..you can attack from different angles..
Memphis: You realize if I got ahold of a bird..I could I could I could..I could literally break it..
Ollie: But could ya catch it..
Dan: My eyes would be all I'm worried about..
Ollie: They can pick at your head too..



Memphis talks about dove hunting..Dan didn't know people ate dove..
Talk moves on to weird meat they have eaten..wild animals..
Memphis talks about squirrel hunting..he tells them about an Aunt who killed a snake in the basement and cooked it..
Dan: I've got a knew perspective on you..Man you ever heard of the movie Deliverance? That's the perspective I'm getting....

7:41pm BBT
Outside
Dan, Ollie, Memphis, Renny

Renny is jogging..Guys are sitting around talking..with an eye on "the birds"..

Renny: Everyone's got the Colonel upset..not talking to him..ignoring him..
Ollie: He did that to himself..
Memphis: If he gets put on the block he won't survive it..
Ollie: I don't want to be ten feet near him then..

Ollie: He thought he had all the power..
Memphis: When he got done with that speech he thought he had turned the entire house against Dan..
Laughter..Renny goes inside..

7:50pm BBT
Michelle comes out with some advice on how to get over someone in a break up situation..

Michelle: In order to get over someone you gotta get under someone..

She tells them there is a "slop-o-thon" going on in the kitchen..Renny is making slop creations..The guys would rather wait three hours to eat when they can have "real" food..

8:00pm BBT
Kitchen
Renny, April, Dan, Michelle

There is indeed a slop-o-thon going on in the kitchen..Renny & April are cooking...Dan is observing..Michelle passes by..
Michelle: Looks like a slop off..

CUT TO:
Spa
Ollie & Michelle

Ollie and Michelle talking about food and bodyweight..
Talk turns to the next episode of Craig Ferguson..
Michelle: I put a request in that Jessie be on Craig Ferguson next time..
Ollie: That would be cool I'll request it too..

Whispers about Jessie's eviction and previous nominations..Ollie is talking about Keesha..and why Keesha nominated Jessie..Ollie tells Michelle it was because Jessie came up to Keesha and made such a big deal about putting up Libra just before noms..
Ollie: Not necessarily the right reason to put someone up but that's the reason.

Sounds like Michelle is trying to make sure the right person goes home. She wants the person most responsible for Jessie going home to get evicted during her HOH..Michelle feels that person is Libra..

8:29pm BBT
Around the feeds..

April and Dan are in the kitchen cleaning and slop is still cooking..

Keesha, Renny, and Memphis are outside talking about how hard it is to make it to the end of BB..Libra is playing pool..Ollie joins outside talk..conversation topic: Past seasons of BB.

9:00pm
Outside
April, Michelle, Ollie, Libra, Renny, Jerry

HG's are talking about past seasons of BB...lots of laughing and joking..
April wonders if her twin sister will be effected by her appearance on BB. She wonders will a fan see her sister and think its her..Renny goes inside..

Talk moves to the jury house..They wonder will they have their own beds..will it be a nice house? Will the alcohol flow freely?

Libra: Whoever comes in after me..I'm gonna say ok don't even talk to me just gimme the tape. I don't want it all twisted up..
Jerry: I wonder what the future holds..
Michelle: Hopefully a luxury competition..

Ollie jokes they should count all the fights this season has had..
Libra: You can't even count them on your fingers..
Ollie: I say 16
Michelle: That's just the first week..

April & Michelle go inside..
Jerry to Ollie: I asked ya not to ignore me..
Ollie: You didn't make to many friends today with that speech..Did he Libra?
Libra: Sure he did..
Jerry: I had things to get off my chest and that's what I did..
Libra: All I can say is do it your way..
Jerry: I did it my way. And I feel good about it.

Everyone leaves Jerry outside alone..

CUT TO:
Kitchen

Ollie: Y'all don't leave me alone out there with him..
Libra: I can't believe you just said that to him..
Michelle: What'd he say?
Libra: He told him he didn't make to many friends with that speech..
Ollie: I'm not going down with him...

9:24pm BBT
Outside
Jerry, Ollie, & Michelle

Ollie and Michelle go back out with Jerry..very little talk..

Jerry: They are getting rid of strong players..
Ollie: All four of them were strong players..



April comes outside..Ollie and April play pool..
April: Oh, Libra and Keesha are in there best friends now..

April goes on to say Dan told her he had to tell her things he said about her so no one could say he said it behind her back..
Ollie: What did he say?
April: He said he thought I was fake.
Ollie: Who did he say that too?
April: I don't know..I don't care..

9:40pm
Michelle is blowing kisses to America and her Mom..



9:46pm BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha, Memphis, Renny, Dan

HG's are talking about Jerry's speech about Dan at the veto ceremony..
*** Can't wait to hear this speech..It's been a topic all day..

Keesha: You took it really well Dan..
Dan: First time in history the veto speech had nothing to do with the nominees...



Renny is putting on her props and masks to cheer Dan up..She is making fun of Jerry's speech..

Renny mentions someone found her little person routine offensive..
Keesha: I thought it was funny..

9:59pm BBT brief FISHIES

We heard Dan ask Renny what the DR told her not to say again..then FISH

10:01pm BBT FISHIES

10:17pm BBT
Feeds Back
Outside
April, Ollie, Renny & Michelle

April & Ollie are still playing pool..Renny & Michelle are discussing in what order BB airs events..Then moves on to what the tapes will show them in the jury house.

10:28pm BBT
Michelle & Renny are talking about the HOH comp and wake up call questions..

CUT TO:
Hippy Room
Libra, Memphis, Keesha, Dan

HG's are discussing how long the final two stay in the house..Libra says the finale should be on a Thursday.. Talk moves on to the jury house..They are hoping for a beach house.

10:38pm BBT FISHIES briefly
Hippy Room
Keesha, Libra,Dan, & Memphis

They are laughing about needing a new psychological evaluation when leaving the house..

Share on FacebookDigg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Bookmark and Share
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE for 2 Weeks!




48 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on turning lemon into lemonade, Carolyn & crew!

I adore & appreciate your sincere dedication.

10:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

My sanity is slowly returning.

My sanity? DAMBIT EVERYONE! Stop laughing.

:o)

10:10 AM  
Blogger kdcubfan said...

Just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and dedication to keeping us updated.

Thanks!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor....lmao! :) Morning hunnie. I prefer you INsane like the rest of us! :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ollie seems to be excessively tired this AM. He's all covered up with p8illows and a blankey or somethinhg. Much like he was last night for that 4 minutes. Wonder why? It certainly can't be from overexertion last night. 4 minutes doesn't do that to even me and he's only how old?

Did I mention he got his last night? I don't think April got hers though. She looked like she was staring at the camera and yawning during the last 15 second... then I thought BB had set up another fake quake, but just in that one bedroom. ;p~

:o)

10:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

good morning everyone :)

so i woke up this morning to 3 missed calls from reporterx (i was dead to the world), IMs, text messages and emails telling me the main site was down...

I did what i could for a couple hours, and nothing worked, so I decided maybe this was God's way of making me take a day off, and I decided to go for a bike ride, and i had an epiphany: opening this site & using it...

i stopped for coffee at the cuban place on my way back... and the sky opened up.. pouring rain...

the rest is history...

here we are. ;)

10:20 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Gaytor, you've outdone yourself with that pic. How perfect for today.

Carolyn may need to borrow it tho.

10:22 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I think April rarely gets hers. Hence the squinched up face.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Carolyn you are so on the ball! Wow you shouldn't have to go out for coffee we should be bringing to you for all you do for this site! Thanks :)

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a really hard time deciding who to root for this year. After the events of the last week, I think I am hoping for an alliance of Ollie, April, Michelle and Jerry. I am keeping fingers crossed for April & Jerry as final two.

Nah-just joking.

You scared me so much when I couldn't find your site this morning. That was the scariest scenario I could think of to return the favor.

Hope you know it's all in jest. I love your site. I was already getting the shakes from thinking about the withdrawal.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Hi all. I too was wondering where the overnight report was at 10 then finally read the top and got here. Hope the day goes well.

Question, if someone gets around to it. I know April is hating on Keesha big time but has she pushed Michelle anymore to let her, Ollie, Jerry vote for her and Michelle voting her out instead of Libra?

It just seems she would work on that, hard, since it would benefit her the most right now.

Have a great day everyone.

10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm still a little geshrecked from the ordeal this morning...

it's been a very odd past 48 hours...

add to all this an "i need you, i miss you" drunk dial from an ex (my "Big") i haven't spoken to in 6 years...

10:31 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Great Job Carolyn and others!!!! My morning was blue without you!!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work!!!

We need our BB Fix to get thru the day!!!

Thanks again.

10:36 AM  
Blogger NawlinsSaint said...

Thank you Carolyn!! I came to the realization around 9 am(when I began to freak out) that not only am I a BB addict, but now I am a Dish addict as well!! So, not sure if this has been mentioned, I was rewatching the last food comp on youtube this morning and noticed something....Jace, Boogie, and Matty were all wearing those low cut v neck tops like Memphis? Was that a dig at Memphis or is this just a common new fad I am unaware of?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Wow, I am so impressed with how fast you move Carolyn! Multi-tasker, problem-solver, drunk dial answerer, and you still managed to keep us all informed. Thank you so much! I always wonder if the drunk dialer will remember it in the morning...

10:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

add to all this an "i need you, i miss you" drunk dial from an ex (my "Big") i haven't spoken to in 6 years...

How easy it is for us to all forget Carolyn has a real life! We think she lives to serve us, or I know I slip into that mindset at times.

LOL Carolyn at "(my "BIG")"... I can definitely see you as Carrie on Sex in the City.

Slap us around a bit, well slap me around a bit, when I give you grief for going to bed at a decent ... well reasonable hour, so you can do all you do for us.

:o)

10:40 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Is Libra going to the Jury house? Has this been confirmed by Julie? I missed Sundays show (ugg...Golf) and I dont think I heard Julie say this Thursday!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Afternoon, Carolyn, and BBDishers! I've been a bit under the weather the past few days, okay, a tad more than a bit, and confined to bed. As Carolyn would say, "horizontal". And wouldn't you know it, technical problems today. But, good job on the alternate site:)

But, I've kept my feeds on and tried my best to keep up with the goings-on in the house. I thankfully caught most of the big fight on Saturday evening. I've also read up on all the incredibly detailed posts provided so tirelessly by Carolyn, RepX, and team, as well as the insightfuly, witty, and funny comments from all you adorable dishers.

And now that I am feeling my oats again, I have a few things I must get off my chest. Not Jerry-style, mind you.

Jerry: There are social butterflies and social pariahs. Apparently, he spent too much time in the coccoon and emerged the latter.

Dan: to err is human, to forgive divine, patience is a virtue. He just may qualify for sainthood by the end of this season.

Keesha: sober=beautiful woman
drunk=sloppy mess

Libra: would lose a BB trivia game

Memphis: mmmmmmmhmmmmmmxoxo

April: I will never buy a car from her. She will tell me it's 30k, and by the time I sign on the dotted line I will owe 80k, my first born, and my soul. Aprilflation, anyone?

Mich: With her gift for lying I would hire her as my attorney in a heartbeat. "He's innocent, Your Honah. I saw the bannah!" (I know she isn't really an attorney)

Ollie: I understand why he is afraid of birds after being hen-pecked by April for 5 weeks.

Memphis-500kcamaro....Libra-hawaii vacation...April-designer clothes...Dan-20k as AP...

Renny? PRICELESS:):)

Gawd, I feel MUCH bettah!

Missed you Carolynxoxoxo

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can finally explain why I like Keesha and even Libra but I hate Jerry and April.

Gossip-We all do it. Even your best friends and loved ones get on your nerves. You're sitting in a group talking and pretty soon it turns into a bit** session about the things you don't like about people. The things you say are not things you would want repeated. But in the real world, not everyone you talk to knows each other.

Heat of the moment-We fight. We say things we shouldn't, whether we mean them or not. In the real world you can walk away from or avoid the people that make you angry.

All the houseguests are guilty of these behaviors to some extent. But what about the down time. Almost the whole 3 hours of BBAD was dedicated to the hippie room last night. Keesha, Libra, Dan and Memphis. Renny made some appearances and Michelle popped in.

They talked about the game of BB in general, not strategy and personal gameplay. They talked a lot about sex. And there was a lot of nonsense mixed in. I have seen these moments happen a lot this season and they almost always involve Keesha, Libra and Renny.

The few times the camera was on April or Jerry it was the usual, "poor me, Dan is a Judas, Libra is a b***h, I hate Keesha."

I think that these moments show a lot about character and what these people are like in the real world. I can only say that I am very happy April and Jerry are not my neighbors.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Carolyn Darlin, you are terrific. I am still recovering from not finding the overnight report this morning. You seemed to have already bounced back. After season 9 was over I felt like I needed a 12 step program. With just the short jolt this morning, I know that when this season is over I am going to need to be carried off in a straight jacket. The paramedics will be giving me this strange look when I start hollering about now seeing the Dish's overnight report. Gotta have that report. Call out the national guard, the aliens have taken Carolyn away and we don't have our overnight report. I could live without the feeds but I can't live without the Mighty DishChicks.

I will not only be insane, I will be a freaking lunatic.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness!! I didn't know what I was going to do without you guys. Thanks so much for making this temporary solution!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to post an overnight report?

11:12 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL OK. SO I spent the morning cleaning up the DVR. Watched some recorded shows, watched the Olympics, etc. Deleted BBAD, think, oh, Carolyn can fill me in today, I'm too lazy to watch it. LOL

Poor Carolyn. Is there anything we can do to help you out? Do we need to contact blogger and complain or what?

Thank you so much for everything you have to deal with to keep us entertained. They should have you at the wrap party. What will it take to get you there?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Carolyn, should we start a prayer circle for the main BB Dish blog to work again? Someone needs to bring the margaritas, I'll take sangria in mine!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, when you said this, "Just when you thought this season couldn't get any stranger!!!! Unreal!" were you talking about something that happened in the game or the blogging issues?
Heather

11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

heather - blogging issues.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back bluex - loved, loved, loved your post! You hit it right on.

So sorry for the problems Carolyn, but your quick actions have saved us all from insanity. Well most of us ;).

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Wow Carolyn, you've had a wild 48 hrs! I could almost stand a call from my "ex" these days..too damn quiet around here.
Hi folks!

I was in withdrawals last night when I couldn't get through to the posts. It was relatively early in BB and Left Coast time, and I have a routine that I discovered might be a problem when the DTs started when I couldn't find my Dish Fix. I finally made myself go to bed, with visions of HGs in my head, (whew, was a nightmare!)

But, I should've known that when I feel back off the wagon, and came looking for a BB fix this morning, you'd be here waiting with open arms...

Thank you Carolyn and ReporterX for helping keep my addiction alive...now, are you gonna' go to BBAnonymous meetings with me when this is over and help me kick the habit?!

smooch

11:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue, glad to see you are feeling better. Was wondering why so quiet. BUT, now that you are better, if you care to go 'hirizontal' again... :p~

anon @ 10:54 - You made very good points. And I completely agree that some are exactly as they are outside as they are inside. Not all, but some. Sure the house makes you crazy, but inner self shows through in gestures, looks (as in strange glances), and repetition of certain phrases.

Corey, I'm getting out my beads for the prayer circle. In my margarita, I want a double shot of espresso.

:o)

11:36 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Oh Carolyn & team, thank you for all you do & for giving all of us addicts the temporary site. Isn't it funny how the "Big's" in our lives seem to pop up every few years or so with the same old stuff they said the last time they called. Mine pops up drunk or sober trying so hard to pick up where we left off 10 yrs ago! And, to top it off he is married with 2 kids now. But, thinks marriage is a jail sentence. I feel for the wife but selfishly I will say thank God it's her & not me! Again, thanks for all you do for us!

We have beautiful much needed rain today too & not only was your site down my electricity has been going off & on. Weird day for sure!!!

I love some of the comments & insight to the HG today & of course, every day, but today's are really good.

I will miss Libra. I think she is a good person & although loud at times she is so much more interesting & easier to forgive than J/A. I didn't think she could make it to the end but I hate she is going out before J/A/O. I noticed last night on BBAD that Dan clarified his splitting the $$$ w/ Michelle. They were teasing about what had been said the nite before when he asked to use the HOH & he said, yeah, I told you that I will split the $$$ with you if I get $$$ for using the HOH bathroom. It's nice to see that Libra & Keesha are on good terms now. I think Libra is looking forward to getting out of there. Can't wait to find out how much of the "speech" by Jerry is shown tonight.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life Lessons

If only some people in the house, and I am trying really hard not to mention names, could put aside their hatred and talk to each other the way Keesha and Libra are talking...well, to quote John Lennon, "Imagine".

Dan was trying to learn from Jerry. Imagine what Jerry could learn from someone like Memphis or Libra. Imagine what April could learn if she realized how petty the things they have been fighting about really are. Imagine what the younger people could learn from a colorful character like Renny.

"You might say I'm a dreamer..."

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks gaytor. We have actually talked before, on POGO.

anon@10:54 aka Grendon4

11:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wow. I really enjoyed that chat between Libra and Keesha. Deep, moving, touching. Nice counter-balance to the past few days.

Gaytor: :) your place or mine?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Last night was sooo entertaining.

I now like Libra... I think now that she isn't in "game" mode, her true personality is coming out. She was cracking me up last night!!

Also, Dan & Michelle were discussing who they think America would bring back... Michelle says "I def. think they would bring back Jessie since he got a raw deal". OH MICHELLE, how little you know! I don;t know how Dan kept himself from laughing!!

And then of course, April and Ollie once again disgraced their families! What a night!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon4 said...

OK-I did it. I posted at 10:54, I replied to Gaytor and I quoted John Lennon. I finally opened an account. And Carolyn, it was all because of you.

I have never posted anywhere else. I started on your site with BB9. Huge James supporter. (He obviously needed a huge supporter if ya catch my drift)

A few weeks ago I wrote about the Heathers not letting Angie sit at their lunch table. I got a note back from you. Even though I was anonymous I felt as proud as a grade schooler with a gold star. Now that I feel like I know gaytor I just couldn't stay anon anymore.

I wouldn't have done it for anyone but you guys.

11:56 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

anon@11:41
You're making me tear up ;|
But in a good way

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it me or is there not really an afternoon blog thing?? I am confused. It is bad enough I thought it was monday all day at work now this. Maybe I need a nap?

12:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon :) I'm flattered. Welcome!!!

New Top Post! :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I was going to watch HC on the cbs website and for the second day in a row it won't show. I have to catch it when they post it the next day. Is anyone else having that problem?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I am going to miss Libra too. She can be really annoying, with her conversation style, but she is much more honest than many people in this house. I realize that honesty isn't necessarily the trait to strive for in this game, but she has been accused of far more than she has done, and I agree with her that in many ways she is the fall guy.
But, I think folks wanted her gone, like Jessie, because she is annoying and instead of being forthright about the reason, came up game to blame it on. They are gong to wish they had some annoying around when it comes to the final 2.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day everyone! Carolyn, so sorry about all the problems - but as always, you've found the fix. Your name should be a verb (as in "I Carolyned the toaster and it works perfectly now!!")

It occurred to me last night that Renny will probably be the first BB HG to make a ton of money on ebay with all of her props, outfits, etc. Makes you wonder if that was her master plan!

12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

izzy - lol - thank you!

12:15 PM  
Blogger AMarieL said...

Hi Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Although, I've only posted once, I've been here for the last three seasons of BB and feel like I know many of you.

I guess you could say I'm a little on the shy side, but after the problems you've had to deal with over the last day or so I just have to tell you.....you guys ROCK!

Anyway, I added a little something to the tip jar to show you my appreciation and to ensure my addiction will continue.

Cha-Ching!

Keep on keepin' on!

12:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

amariel :) thank you so much. i'm glad you decided to say hello too.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Welcome amariel!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Howdy everybody!

Thank goodness y'all got this new site up and going. At least something. Can't believe Blogger/Google bs. Oh well, as someone above said ... lemonade from lemons. It'll do just fine.

Thank you thank you for not giving up and keeping on keeping on.

Bots indeed! We know who runs Google ... bots. We're the real humans trying to have fun and feed our BB addiction.

;)

1:08 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Blue -- Glad you are feeling better.

Just wanted to say GREAT COMMENT!

I loved it.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch Big Brother 24/7